Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 329 330
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, one question no longer has an up-to-date answer; "Which breeds of dragons are capable of eating all four food types?"
The answer being "Guardians and Imperials." when this should also include Veilspun.
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, one question no longer has an up-to-date answer; "Which breeds of dragons are capable of eating all four food types?"
The answer being "Guardians and Imperials." when this should also include Veilspun.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
The Tomo question about where to find the Constellation gene. The right answer should be the gem marketplace but it is currently the treassure marketplace. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IvI99NV.png[/img]
The Tomo question about where to find the Constellation gene.
The right answer should be the gem marketplace but it is currently the treassure marketplace.
IvI99NV.png
tumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o5_100.pngtumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o4_100.png
Wish list!!!
2+ fr time
@l1ght

not really a typo, just a regional difference in spelling of canceled (american) v. cancelled (british).
@l1ght

not really a typo, just a regional difference in spelling of canceled (american) v. cancelled (british).
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@clustxr
ah, i didnt know that
@clustxr
ah, i didnt know that
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a tomo question with a bit of a word-swap- "Southmarsh Podid claws drop of off which familiar?" I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "off of" instead of "of off" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502187887228354561/807264768439746600/Screenshot_20210205-0854092.png[/img]
not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a tomo question with a bit of a word-swap-

"Southmarsh Podid claws drop of off which familiar?"

I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "off of" instead of "of off"

Screenshot_20210205-0854092.png
I used to be deathly afraid of the Hokey Pokey, Elevators, and Hurdles. I've finally decided to turn myself around- I took steps to avoid my fear until I got over it.
I got the name 'Mao' from the random name generator, however when I accepted the name it said 'That name is not allowed.'
I got the name 'Mao' from the random name generator, however when I accepted the name it said 'That name is not allowed.'
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[color=#231555]For [item=Boneyard Bard] it says [i]"The macabre minstal will play to any audience, living or dead."[/i] Shouldn't it be [b]minstrel[/b], not minstal?
For Boneyard Bard it says

"The macabre minstal will play to any audience, living or dead."

Shouldn't it be minstrel, not minstal?
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
[quote name="Elda" date="2021-02-06 21:25:53" ] [color=#231555]For [item=Boneyard Bard] it says [i]"The macabre minstal will play to any audience, living or dead."[/i] Shouldn't it be [b]minstrel[/b], not minstal? [/quote] Indeed it should! This has been corrected. [quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2021-02-05 17:33:25" ] I got the name 'Mao' from the random name generator, however when I accepted the name it said 'That name is not allowed.' [/quote] I have removed this name from the generator. Thank you for the report. [quote name="tpyo" date="2021-02-05 07:02:57" ] not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a tomo question with a bit of a word-swap- "Southmarsh Podid claws drop of off which familiar?" I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "off of" instead of "of off" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502187887228354561/807264768439746600/Screenshot_20210205-0854092.png[/img] [/quote] Thank you for the report. This has been corrected! Sorry that all the Tomo ones that have previously been listed as corrected keep cropping back up. It turns out that the CMS that we use to edit these things wasn't really applying the changes... Should be fixed for real now! [quote name="Bluerose464" date="2021-01-30 16:40:44" ] The Tomo question about where to find the Constellation gene. The right answer should be the gem marketplace but it is currently the treassure marketplace. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IvI99NV.png[/img] [/quote] This has been corrected! Thank you. [quote name="GalacticOkami" date="2021-01-29 08:10:49" ] In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, one question no longer has an up-to-date answer; "Which breeds of dragons are capable of eating all four food types?" The answer being "Guardians and Imperials." when this should also include Veilspun. [/quote] This has been corrected! Thank you. [quote name="Vertigris" date="2021-01-29 06:33:26" ] Typo on one of Tomo's questions: [quote]From which elemental region [u]to[/u] fae originate?[/quote] Should be 'do', not 'to'. [/quote] This has been corrected. Thank you!
Elda wrote on 2021-02-06 21:25:53:
For Boneyard Bard it says

"The macabre minstal will play to any audience, living or dead."

Shouldn't it be minstrel, not minstal?

Indeed it should! This has been corrected.

CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2021-02-05 17:33:25:

I have removed this name from the generator. Thank you for the report.
tpyo wrote on 2021-02-05 07:02:57:
not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a tomo question with a bit of a word-swap-

"Southmarsh Podid claws drop of off which familiar?"

I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "off of" instead of "of off"

Screenshot_20210205-0854092.png

Thank you for the report. This has been corrected! Sorry that all the Tomo ones that have previously been listed as corrected keep cropping back up. It turns out that the CMS that we use to edit these things wasn't really applying the changes... Should be fixed for real now!

Bluerose464 wrote on 2021-01-30 16:40:44:
The Tomo question about where to find the Constellation gene.
The right answer should be the gem marketplace but it is currently the treassure marketplace.
IvI99NV.png

This has been corrected! Thank you.

GalacticOkami wrote on 2021-01-29 08:10:49:

This has been corrected! Thank you.

Vertigris wrote on 2021-01-29 06:33:26:
Typo on one of Tomo's questions:
Quote:
From which elemental region to fae originate?
Should be 'do', not 'to'.

This has been corrected. Thank you!
[item=vista: grimore] pls, a correction to grimoire? as a treat? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/289298877566287874/808133520047210526/unknown.png[/img]

pls, a correction to grimoire? as a treat? unknown.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I am not 100% certain if this belongs here, but I believe I've seen similar reports here earlier. The apparel items Ruby Daredevil Cover, Brown Daredevil Cover and Violet Daredevil Cover are very clearly parts of the same set, but their descriptions are not quite consistent: [item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover][item=Violet Daredevil Cover] Brown: "...the wearer of this [b]eye cover[/b] [b]gains[/b]..." Ruby: "...the wearer of this [b]mask[/b] [b]is granted[/b]..." Violet: "...the wearer of this [b]mask[/b] [b]will be granted[/b]..." Even if the use of different verbs/tenses is intentional, having "eye cover" in one and "mask" in both of the others is a little inconsistent. (Also while we're here, the "his or her vision" part could more simply be written as "their vision", to get on with the times.)
I am not 100% certain if this belongs here, but I believe I've seen similar reports here earlier. The apparel items Ruby Daredevil Cover, Brown Daredevil Cover and Violet Daredevil Cover are very clearly parts of the same set, but their descriptions are not quite consistent:

Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover Violet Daredevil Cover

Brown: "...the wearer of this eye cover gains..."
Ruby: "...the wearer of this mask is granted..."
Violet: "...the wearer of this mask will be granted..."

Even if the use of different verbs/tenses is intentional, having "eye cover" in one and "mask" in both of the others is a little inconsistent.

(Also while we're here, the "his or her vision" part could more simply be written as "their vision", to get on with the times.)
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 329 330