Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | worm on a string IC?
So I had a Cool Funney idea to make a worm on a string skin and it actually turned it nicely. I did two versions, one in which the colours of the dragon underneath will show through and another that is just a plain rainbow. It's a pretty out-there joke skin though, so before trying to actually sell it I wanted to see if people are actually interested first! [img]https://i.imgur.com/e4nSwH1.png[/img] (this is the transparent version, just showing how it looks with a random dragon) [img]https://i.imgur.com/RPfdJ2n.png[/img] If there's enough interest I'll do the GASP ping and try and get it sent to print. If there's really enough interest I might even make it for other breeds (I have spiral in mind)
So I had a Cool Funney idea to make a worm on a string skin and it actually turned it nicely. I did two versions, one in which the colours of the dragon underneath will show through and another that is just a plain rainbow.

It's a pretty out-there joke skin though, so before trying to actually sell it I wanted to see if people are actually interested first!

e4nSwH1.png
(this is the transparent version, just showing how it looks with a random dragon)
RPfdJ2n.png

If there's enough interest I'll do the GASP ping and try and get it sent to print. If there's really enough interest I might even make it for other breeds (I have spiral in mind)
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
I think it's really cute!
I think it's really cute!
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@serpentarius I would be interested if you made one for a Spiral for sure! Very cute idea.
@serpentarius I would be interested if you made one for a Spiral for sure! Very cute idea.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
I know it's been quite some time, but it'd definitely love one
I know it's been quite some time, but it'd definitely love one
“ I'm sorry, but it must be this way. ”
I love it!!!
I love it!!!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
i love it
i need one aAAA