Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Naomi, Ignis, Oh My.
1 2 3
@nyaofae
Yay!
And Oooooo! She is pretty and their ranges are so nice together! 8D I don't have the predictor in front of me; does it hit the exact/clone range? :D
@nyaofae
Yay!
And Oooooo! She is pretty and their ranges are so nice together! 8D I don't have the predictor in front of me; does it hit the exact/clone range? :D
Nah, they can't make Naomi clones - she's got his same primary and tertiary, and the secondary has a range of 6 colors.
But she's a first gen with the same birthday as him. :3
Nah, they can't make Naomi clones - she's got his same primary and tertiary, and the secondary has a range of 6 colors.
But she's a first gen with the same birthday as him. :3
y6OsnJG.png
The front page has been updated to remove all sold dragons, and notations on holds.

Thanks for looking!
The front page has been updated to remove all sold dragons, and notations on holds.

Thanks for looking!
Lustre has been sold finally. :3 2 Mara kiddos are on hold for payment plans. And the others have been updated as well!

Thanks for looking!
Lustre has been sold finally. :3 2 Mara kiddos are on hold for payment plans. And the others have been updated as well!

Thanks for looking!
Still some dragons left! ^-^ Prices negotiable!
Still some dragons left! ^-^ Prices negotiable!
Friendly bump! I just wanted to stop by and say I *adore* my new bab. I hope you don't mind I renamed them and plan to re-gene. They're more or less exactly what I've been looking for a LONG while in a Naomi bab; the Ignis lineage is a bonus!!!
Friendly bump! I just wanted to stop by and say I *adore* my new bab. I hope you don't mind I renamed them and plan to re-gene. They're more or less exactly what I've been looking for a LONG while in a Naomi bab; the Ignis lineage is a bonus!!!
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
@Katarzyna

Aw ty <33

and of course not! ^-^ I love seeing what others do with the kiddos. I am super glad that they were what you were looking for! <333
@Katarzyna

Aw ty <33

and of course not! ^-^ I love seeing what others do with the kiddos. I am super glad that they were what you were looking for! <333
^
^
1 2 3