Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait- there's more corrupted dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The fact that the non-existing dragon is in a lair named Psychosis is a bit too amusing to me.
The fact that the non-existing dragon is in a lair named Psychosis is a bit too amusing to me.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66864512

*wheeze*
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66864512

*wheeze*
I thought it had been fixed by now?? What the heck?? I just tried it and it still works..
I thought it had been fixed by now?? What the heck?? I just tried it and it still works..
There are currently 18 buttercup stitched permababy Snappers.
There are currently 18 buttercup stitched permababy Snappers.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I think latte stained on male Gaolers does the same thing
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-01-25 16:09:55" ] I think latte stained on male Gaolers does the same thing [/quote] ...Huh, yep, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=17&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=71&gender=0&body=&wings=&tert=143&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]look at that.[/url]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-01-25 16:09:55:

...Huh, yep, look at that.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Hi there.
Hi there.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonSnOwO
what happens if you make the broken image dragon your avatar pic, or put it in the coli

i kin trashfire
@JonSnOwO
what happens if you make the broken image dragon your avatar pic, or put it in the coli

i kin trashfire
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42
having a broken dragon as your avatar is surprisingly underwhelming
@Ragnarok42
having a broken dragon as your avatar is surprisingly underwhelming
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Ragnarok42 you can actually make the glitched dragon your avi. It shows up as glitched in my coliseum list, too, though I haven't tried taking them into the coliseum yet (in the case of the permababy I actually can't because permababies can't coli).

lol me too tbh
@Ragnarok42 you can actually make the glitched dragon your avi. It shows up as glitched in my coliseum list, too, though I haven't tried taking them into the coliseum yet (in the case of the permababy I actually can't because permababies can't coli).

lol me too tbh
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8