Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ASK/open] Katry's Paypal Art Shop
1 2 3 4
@Alyzeh

heya! thanks for the interest
I'm still waiting on an input from person who requested commission a bit earlier, since I don't think I'll be able to manage that many commissions at this time anymore
my second semester is starting next week and thats where I want to direct all of my focus ^^;

I'll let you know soon enough about the situation! thanks for understanding!
@Alyzeh

heya! thanks for the interest
I'm still waiting on an input from person who requested commission a bit earlier, since I don't think I'll be able to manage that many commissions at this time anymore
my second semester is starting next week and thats where I want to direct all of my focus ^^;

I'll let you know soon enough about the situation! thanks for understanding!
ARTSHOP.png DRAGONS-WITH-ART.png
@Alyzeh

heya, just a quick update
if you're still interested in commissioning me, I can confirm I still have available space for one more commission, so let met know whether you want it or not!

thanks!
@Alyzeh

heya, just a quick update
if you're still interested in commissioning me, I can confirm I still have available space for one more commission, so let met know whether you want it or not!

thanks!
@katryano yes im still interested
@katryano yes im still interested

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh
thanks for reply!
I dont think I really have anything else to add or ask about your commission as to right now, so you're free to dm me your paypal and I'll send you an invoice!
I'd also like to inform you that I've started my semester today, meaning im slightly more busy than usual, but I'll try to send you some sketches asap and then finish the final piece itself in timely manner
I'll keep you updated!
@Alyzeh
thanks for reply!
I dont think I really have anything else to add or ask about your commission as to right now, so you're free to dm me your paypal and I'll send you an invoice!
I'd also like to inform you that I've started my semester today, meaning im slightly more busy than usual, but I'll try to send you some sketches asap and then finish the final piece itself in timely manner
I'll keep you updated!
gonna still bump this, but please remember to read the entire main post
I'm pretty busy with uni coursework so I cannot take large commission orders atm! headshots and sketchy things generally preferred
gonna still bump this, but please remember to read the entire main post
I'm pretty busy with uni coursework so I cannot take large commission orders atm! headshots and sketchy things generally preferred
1 2 3 4