Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2021
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] Aah Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!! [emoji=snowflake size=1] Thank you sm for picking my accent and congrats to all the other winners and honorable mentions you all did great!! [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Aah Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!!
Thank you sm for picking my accent and congrats to all the other winners and honorable mentions you all did great!!
Avgg5iU.png
Happy Ice! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48745808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/487459/48745808_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Ice!
48745808_350.png
wq9PoXA.png
Happy Crystalline Gala ^^
Happy Crystalline Gala ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
for silverash
for silverash
add me on arknights
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1]
Happy Crystalline Gala everyone! :D
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Love the scene, the familiar is cute as HECK, I'm not sure how much USE I'll get out of the wings, but they're very pretty. I like how every year the gala does a mix of darker ice lore and the winter-y, crystalline ice lore to make sure everyone at least gets one thing they enjoy.

...Though I have to admit, the skins usually aren't my thing. Blue and icy is a good aesthetic, but it'd be nice to have a few more with different colors and aesthetics than 'just a lil bit frosty'. Time to peek at the runners up to see if I'll be taking any accents home this year.
Love the scene, the familiar is cute as HECK, I'm not sure how much USE I'll get out of the wings, but they're very pretty. I like how every year the gala does a mix of darker ice lore and the winter-y, crystalline ice lore to make sure everyone at least gets one thing they enjoy.

...Though I have to admit, the skins usually aren't my thing. Blue and icy is a good aesthetic, but it'd be nice to have a few more with different colors and aesthetics than 'just a lil bit frosty'. Time to peek at the runners up to see if I'll be taking any accents home this year.
Happy Gala!!
Happy Gala!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Happy Crystalline Gala to everyone!
I adore the fams ♥
Happy Crystalline Gala to everyone!
I adore the fams ♥
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
Congrats to the contest winners! I like Winterbeast and Tasked. I love the scene. Not my kind of apparel this year, but I have the ones from previous years to use instead and next year to look forward to. Thanks overall. Happy Gala![emoji=snowflake size=1]
Congrats to the contest winners! I like Winterbeast and Tasked.

I love the scene.

Not my kind of apparel this year, but I have the ones from previous years to use instead and next year to look forward to. Thanks overall.

Happy Gala!
All the items and skins... so pretty!!! I need them ALLL!!!!
All the items and skins... so pretty!!! I need them ALLL!!!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54