Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Clown/Eye Spots??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2021-01-22 10:07:17" ] Did there used to be genes in the scrying workshop before they were released with hours worth of difference? I feel like before, they were added pretty much as the update went up but it could also be that there were fewer people looking in the scrying workshop for something. [/quote] I caught pinstripe/trail in the scrying workshop about an hour before the update went live and immediately made a guide for it. But going 5+ hours before the formal update, that is odd.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2021-01-22 10:07:17:
Did there used to be genes in the scrying workshop before they were released with hours worth of difference? I feel like before, they were added pretty much as the update went up but it could also be that there were fewer people looking in the scrying workshop for something.
I caught pinstripe/trail in the scrying workshop about an hour before the update went live and immediately made a guide for it. But going 5+ hours before the formal update, that is odd.
[quote name="Shisa" date="2021-01-22 10:33:55" ] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2021-01-22 10:07:17" ] Did there used to be genes in the scrying workshop before they were released with hours worth of difference? I feel like before, they were added pretty much as the update went up but it could also be that there were fewer people looking in the scrying workshop for something. [/quote] I caught pinstripe/trail in the scrying workshop about an hour before the update went live and immediately made a guide for it. But going 5+ hours before the formal update, that is odd. [/quote] Last time there was a gene update, I noticed the gene 15+ hours before the announcement
Shisa wrote on 2021-01-22 10:33:55:
Did there used to be genes in the scrying workshop before they were released with hours worth of difference? I feel like before, they were added pretty much as the update went up but it could also be that there were fewer people looking in the scrying workshop for something.
I caught pinstripe/trail in the scrying workshop about an hour before the update went live and immediately made a guide for it. But going 5+ hours before the formal update, that is odd.
Last time there was a gene update, I noticed the gene 15+ hours before the announcement
66283183.png 66719993.png
[quote name="Shisa" date="2021-01-22 10:33:55" ] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2021-01-22 10:07:17" ] Did there used to be genes in the scrying workshop before they were released with hours worth of difference? I feel like before, they were added pretty much as the update went up but it could also be that there were fewer people looking in the scrying workshop for something. [/quote] I caught pinstripe/trail in the scrying workshop about an hour before the update went live and immediately made a guide for it. But going 5+ hours before the formal update, that is odd. [/quote] More than that, someone over in the help center was asking about the genes [i]yesterday[/i]
Shisa wrote on 2021-01-22 10:33:55:
More than that, someone over in the help center was asking about the genes yesterday
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Of allllll the genes that could have been done, why these though.
Of allllll the genes that could have been done, why these though.
ZQGfAQY.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=76&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=63&winggene=76&wings=55&auth=92344f351f620ec337cca2a9614da32a3e4213d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I might have a reason to actually use clown now
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=76&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=63&winggene=76&wings=55&auth=92344f351f620ec337cca2a9614da32a3e4213d1&dummyext=prev.png

I might have a reason to actually use clown now
Untitled_Artwork.png
We're working on some genes today. No need to be worried! They're going live as added, so feel free to play around with them!
We're working on some genes today. No need to be worried! They're going live as added, so feel free to play around with them!
Clown on Veils and Gaolers looks so good, can’t wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeve!
Clown on Veils and Gaolers looks so good, can’t wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeve!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
:0 i am excited!!
:0 i am excited!!

bannerart_2021.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=78&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=78&wings=145&auth=315c6203b3dfb4391631727e544fcca21f50487a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] RIPPLE/CURRENT!!
dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=78&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=78&wings=145&auth=315c6203b3dfb4391631727e544fcca21f50487a&dummyext=prev.png

RIPPLE/CURRENT!!
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Omg I just was in Scrying Workshop, trying to create pretty shadow veilspun, and I was like "Blend, maybe will suit, Edged? Nah... Oh, Eye Spots, cool... WAIT WHAT"
How long ago they were added??
Omg I just was in Scrying Workshop, trying to create pretty shadow veilspun, and I was like "Blend, maybe will suit, Edged? Nah... Oh, Eye Spots, cool... WAIT WHAT"
How long ago they were added??
26.png x » Vicky/Vick
» Any pronouns
» FR +11
» Dragon sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12