Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 708 709
more musical instruments when
more musical instruments when
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
more scenery type things!! like, some snow on the ground/flowers or greenery/rocks, whatever, just some ground stuff. i’d think there would be one ground thing for each flight :p

also more falling things (like flower fall and the seasonal stuff)!!! please i’d slay for that
more scenery type things!! like, some snow on the ground/flowers or greenery/rocks, whatever, just some ground stuff. i’d think there would be one ground thing for each flight :p

also more falling things (like flower fall and the seasonal stuff)!!! please i’d slay for that
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
This is going to sound silly but I REALLY want Hawaiian Shirts and more fancy/gaudy Sunglasses.
Please and thank you.
This is going to sound silly but I REALLY want Hawaiian Shirts and more fancy/gaudy Sunglasses.
Please and thank you.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
sci fi weapons would be really awesome! like laser or goop guns, anything really funky
sci fi weapons would be really awesome! like laser or goop guns, anything really funky
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
baby dragons apparel? like....plushies that you can brew?
baby dragons apparel? like....plushies that you can brew?
Ik ancients aren't supposed to have apparel, but I think 'floating apparel' should be good

like idk if we're allowed to compare petsites here but on lioden there's a lot of decor that doesn't actually interact with your lion and i think that could be seconded here. Stuff like the riot hazebeacon which could be copy-pasted into different places for the ancients, it doesn't need to be redrawn. Or ambient stuff

I don't even want to dress them really I just want some nice floating orbs around them or whatnot

Ik ancients aren't supposed to have apparel, but I think 'floating apparel' should be good

like idk if we're allowed to compare petsites here but on lioden there's a lot of decor that doesn't actually interact with your lion and i think that could be seconded here. Stuff like the riot hazebeacon which could be copy-pasted into different places for the ancients, it doesn't need to be redrawn. Or ambient stuff

I don't even want to dress them really I just want some nice floating orbs around them or whatnot

He/him, adult, skin/accent shop
lightanim3.gifplagueh5.png
Tank tops. Sometimes you need something to cover the chest that doesn't have sleeves.
Tank tops. Sometimes you need something to cover the chest that doesn't have sleeves.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items.
All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items.
[quote name="cheesepuffxyz" date="2021-01-21 06:48:17" ] All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items. [/quote] General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff
cheesepuffxyz wrote on 2021-01-21 06:48:17:

General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-01-21 06:51:16" ] [quote name="cheesepuffxyz" date="2021-01-21 06:48:17" ] All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items. [/quote] General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff [/quote] Second! We need Flight-specific apparel for the common dragons of every flight! Give us flight-specific clothes, easily available!
Natron wrote on 2021-01-21 06:51:16:
cheesepuffxyz wrote on 2021-01-21 06:48:17:

General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff

Second! We need Flight-specific apparel for the common dragons of every flight! Give us flight-specific clothes, easily available!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 708 709