Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
@medievalredragon

May I have an artist slot please.

:
Image width: 250 pixel
Specific Item requests: artist choice
Theme Directions:

CLAN LORE:

In the far reaches of Sornieth, in Dragonhome, at the very fringe of the Venerable Lair of Cairnstone Rest, in the city of Whoville, resides the Medievalredragon Clan. This clan is a motley group of dragons from all over Sornieth that come together for the sole purpose of participating in a live-action-role playing experiment in their off-duty time where they take on the “persona” of individuals of the fantasy race called “Whoz.”* They then recreate the fantasy world of “Dirt,” specifically its arts, sciences and martial endeavors in its most glorious “historical” periods: the “Roman,” “Medieval” and “Renaissance” Ages.**

Members of the Medievalredragon Clan continue to do their duty to the Earthshaker and their flight in defending their lands and Sornieth from dragon enemies. However, in their off-duty hours they prefer to live a different type of life where they can escape the grim reality (for even a little while) of holding the line against the Beastclans and Skeletal Wyrms.

The Medievalredragon Clan takes its name from some of the Medieval Lore of Dirt about “Arthur Pendragon” whose symbol was a red dragon. The name of their LARP experience is the Society for Creative Role Play (SCRP or "Society"). To fund their life-style they opened up an Inn and Fertility Spa for guests in Cairnstone Rest (motto: "Forget your cares and take a rest at Cairnstone Rest!"). They also sell their artisan-made luxury products at the great Auction House and trade with other clans.

*The Whoz are a weird half-centaur mixed race --the upper half is a centaur while the lower half is ape-like. As an interesting aside, males of this race are called “Who-manz” and females are called “Who-wo-manz, while the hatchlings for some reason are called “Kidz”.

**Clan members choose to pretend to be Whoz because while there are dragons mentioned in Dirt Lore they seem to mostly live at places called “Pottery” (China) and “Big Fish” (Wales) and ”Pirate Raiders Land” (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark) and never get to wear cool apparel or eat interestingly prepared foods.

***The clan’s information about the Whoz , Dirt and the Whoz history and culture comes from a mysterious cache of ancient texts that were the sole inheritance of a young orphaned fae that the clan leaders recused from torture by one of the beast clans. When that fae grew to adulthood she used those ancient texts as inspiration for a series of fantasy books she wrote about Dirt and the Whoz.

(Please focus on last 3 starred paragraph as inspiration (about mysterious cache) for making bonsai. Some books represented in lair include Morte d'arthur, Edgar Allen Poe's short stories and "the Raven," Alice in Wonderland, History of the Titanic, cryptids of North America, Aveni's A brief history of seasonal holidays, and Steiner's Astronomy and Astrology.

Dragon Image: (include full size image + link to profile) NA

Thanks!
Medievalredragon #470795
@miirshroom
@medievalredragon

May I have an artist slot please.

:
Image width: 250 pixel
Specific Item requests: artist choice
Theme Directions:

CLAN LORE:

In the far reaches of Sornieth, in Dragonhome, at the very fringe of the Venerable Lair of Cairnstone Rest, in the city of Whoville, resides the Medievalredragon Clan. This clan is a motley group of dragons from all over Sornieth that come together for the sole purpose of participating in a live-action-role playing experiment in their off-duty time where they take on the “persona” of individuals of the fantasy race called “Whoz.”* They then recreate the fantasy world of “Dirt,” specifically its arts, sciences and martial endeavors in its most glorious “historical” periods: the “Roman,” “Medieval” and “Renaissance” Ages.**

Members of the Medievalredragon Clan continue to do their duty to the Earthshaker and their flight in defending their lands and Sornieth from dragon enemies. However, in their off-duty hours they prefer to live a different type of life where they can escape the grim reality (for even a little while) of holding the line against the Beastclans and Skeletal Wyrms.

The Medievalredragon Clan takes its name from some of the Medieval Lore of Dirt about “Arthur Pendragon” whose symbol was a red dragon. The name of their LARP experience is the Society for Creative Role Play (SCRP or "Society"). To fund their life-style they opened up an Inn and Fertility Spa for guests in Cairnstone Rest (motto: "Forget your cares and take a rest at Cairnstone Rest!"). They also sell their artisan-made luxury products at the great Auction House and trade with other clans.

*The Whoz are a weird half-centaur mixed race --the upper half is a centaur while the lower half is ape-like. As an interesting aside, males of this race are called “Who-manz” and females are called “Who-wo-manz, while the hatchlings for some reason are called “Kidz”.

**Clan members choose to pretend to be Whoz because while there are dragons mentioned in Dirt Lore they seem to mostly live at places called “Pottery” (China) and “Big Fish” (Wales) and ”Pirate Raiders Land” (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark) and never get to wear cool apparel or eat interestingly prepared foods.

***The clan’s information about the Whoz , Dirt and the Whoz history and culture comes from a mysterious cache of ancient texts that were the sole inheritance of a young orphaned fae that the clan leaders recused from torture by one of the beast clans. When that fae grew to adulthood she used those ancient texts as inspiration for a series of fantasy books she wrote about Dirt and the Whoz.

(Please focus on last 3 starred paragraph as inspiration (about mysterious cache) for making bonsai. Some books represented in lair include Morte d'arthur, Edgar Allen Poe's short stories and "the Raven," Alice in Wonderland, History of the Titanic, cryptids of North America, Aveni's A brief history of seasonal holidays, and Steiner's Astronomy and Astrology.

Dragon Image: (include full size image + link to profile) NA

Thanks!
Medievalredragon #470795
earthshaker.png
@miirshroom I'd love to update an existing bonsai, but I noticed your comment on a previous page that you'd prefer to keep those to one at a time. That being said, I'm happy to wait for the next slot to open for existing bonsai updates!

Also - glad to see that you're doing well and have been working on rad commissions :) Keep healthy in 2021!
@miirshroom I'd love to update an existing bonsai, but I noticed your comment on a previous page that you'd prefer to keep those to one at a time. That being said, I'm happy to wait for the next slot to open for existing bonsai updates!

Also - glad to see that you're doing well and have been working on rad commissions :) Keep healthy in 2021!
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
Have gotten most of the Crossroads and housekeeping stuff done! Orders to be worked on over the next few days

@Medievalredragon actually slots are all filled now, except for people who have pre-existing bonsai images that they wish to have updated

@Klytia actually yes you can update your existing bonsai, I'm just having the limitation of one per person, so that I don't have, like, 5 queued up for the same person
Have gotten most of the Crossroads and housekeeping stuff done! Orders to be worked on over the next few days

@Medievalredragon actually slots are all filled now, except for people who have pre-existing bonsai images that they wish to have updated

@Klytia actually yes you can update your existing bonsai, I'm just having the limitation of one per person, so that I don't have, like, 5 queued up for the same person
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Ohhhh, yeah, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for the clarification - here are the details for my updates.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/70lyFGo.png[/img] Bonsai update (#1555): [b]Size increase:[/b] 200px -> 350px (10k update + 15k size) [b]Adding bonsai, plants, etc:[/b] With the size extension this is really just to fill in space, I don't have specific requests about placements, though I like that the birds are both on the right side. Everything else is at your discretion! [b]Bonsai:[/b] Sugar Maple-Summer (15x Maple Leaf) [b]Plants:[/b] Ivy #1-Silvery (20x Silvery Ivy), Barrel Cacti (10x Notocactus - if there isn't much room, I'd be okay with just one short one!) [b]Creatures:[/b] Small Butterflies (10x White Cabbage Butterfly) [b]Decorations:[/b] White Obelisk (5x Rosy Gypsum) ??[b]Structural Elements:[/b] I wasn't sure if this was allowed so feel free to ignore this part, but I'd love to add Light columns to balance out the gold with a little more natural look. Double Light Flight B1X + Single Light Flight BZ (15x + 10x Intact Clay Relief). If adding structural elements isn't allowed, I'll double up on obelisks instead, haha. TOTALS: 25k treasure 15x Maple Leaf 20x Silvery Ivy 10x Notocactus 10x White Cabbage Butterfly 5x Rosy Gypsum 25x Intact Clay Relief If that all looks good, I'll send everything along in messages. Since there are a lot of edits for such a big size increase, I'm happy to add more treasure/items on top. Whatever you prefer! Thanks again :)
@miirshroom Ohhhh, yeah, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for the clarification - here are the details for my updates..

70lyFGo.png

Bonsai update (#1555):

Size increase: 200px -> 350px (10k update + 15k size)

Adding bonsai, plants, etc: With the size extension this is really just to fill in space, I don't have specific requests about placements, though I like that the birds are both on the right side. Everything else is at your discretion!
Bonsai: Sugar Maple-Summer (15x Maple Leaf)
Plants: Ivy #1-Silvery (20x Silvery Ivy), Barrel Cacti (10x Notocactus - if there isn't much room, I'd be okay with just one short one!)
Creatures: Small Butterflies (10x White Cabbage Butterfly)
Decorations: White Obelisk (5x Rosy Gypsum)

??Structural Elements: I wasn't sure if this was allowed so feel free to ignore this part, but I'd love to add Light columns to balance out the gold with a little more natural look. Double Light Flight B1X + Single Light Flight BZ (15x + 10x Intact Clay Relief). If adding structural elements isn't allowed, I'll double up on obelisks instead, haha.

TOTALS:
25k treasure
15x Maple Leaf
20x Silvery Ivy
10x Notocactus
10x White Cabbage Butterfly
5x Rosy Gypsum
25x Intact Clay Relief

If that all looks good, I'll send everything along in messages. Since there are a lot of edits for such a big size increase, I'm happy to add more treasure/items on top. Whatever you prefer! Thanks again :)
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
MnLimoK.pngbisexual.pngEeu7TZO.pngbxUbZXe.pngvsakC4L.pngfWpe1UX.pngbFo7FaN.pngkYWzseg.pngy9IaoGW.pnghtrMB5N.png5KNkgeh.png9MvqHE5.pngdemisexual.png70oim5D.png
fOHFzrA.png
Please could I have an update to a previous bonsai? I hope this isn't too many changes; I'm very happy to pay extra for them. [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/f841/f/2017/181/3/f/1102b_500px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencvx.png[/img] 1. Planters: Change to Black (non-snow version) 2. Replace one of the trees with Large trellis type 1 (darker colour) 3. Replace other trees with: White pine: Shadow White pine: Shimmering pine Crimson King Maple: Summer (ie the dark one) Crimson Frost Birch: Summer - in whichever order you prefer 4. Leucistic crow changed to False-Peacock Quail (head turned) 5. Replace one group of glowshrooms with Stone Fertility Statue (I imagine it's too much to remove other snow too, if it were possible that would be great, but it's fine otherwise!) Thank you so much :)
Please could I have an update to a previous bonsai? I hope this isn't too many changes; I'm very happy to pay extra for them.

1102b_500px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencvx.png

1. Planters: Change to Black (non-snow version)
2. Replace one of the trees with Large trellis type 1 (darker colour)
3. Replace other trees with:

White pine: Shadow
White pine: Shimmering pine
Crimson King Maple: Summer (ie the dark one)
Crimson Frost Birch: Summer
- in whichever order you prefer

4. Leucistic crow changed to False-Peacock Quail (head turned)
5. Replace one group of glowshrooms with Stone Fertility Statue

(I imagine it's too much to remove other snow too, if it were possible that would be great, but it's fine otherwise!)

Thank you so much :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Hello, i've changed my username from Sciencer to Fulminare.
could you update my name on the pinglist please?
Hello, i've changed my username from Sciencer to Fulminare.
could you update my name on the pinglist please?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Nemalu I think the following payment would be appropriate for all of that (including snow removal):

20k treasure
10 x Sanded Pine Plank
10 x False Peacock Quail
10 x Stone Fertility Statue

If this sounds good, please send to me via message!
@Nemalu I think the following payment would be appropriate for all of that (including snow removal):

20k treasure
10 x Sanded Pine Plank
10 x False Peacock Quail
10 x Stone Fertility Statue

If this sounds good, please send to me via message!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I've always liked these but been nervous to try and order... I'M GONNA DO IT, sorry if I make any mistakes.

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay pots - Painted - A3
Substrate: Red Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Redwood - Winter - N/A), do you have a smaller redwood sprite that I could pair with the larger one? If no, (small Juniper - autumn - N/A)
Plants: Moss, probably x2 for good cover. (Not sure which moss item to use for regular green moss, please let me know!) Tiny bit of clover.
Creatures: 3 fireflies
Decorations: brown balanced stones multi-leg
Placement Directions: Redwood in the leftmost pot, on the leftmost side of the pot, moss and clover base. Balanced stones in the center pot, small juniper in the rightmost. If the rocks could be a little mossy that would be great. Fireflies wherever you think they look nice. :)
I've always liked these but been nervous to try and order... I'M GONNA DO IT, sorry if I make any mistakes.

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay pots - Painted - A3
Substrate: Red Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Redwood - Winter - N/A), do you have a smaller redwood sprite that I could pair with the larger one? If no, (small Juniper - autumn - N/A)
Plants: Moss, probably x2 for good cover. (Not sure which moss item to use for regular green moss, please let me know!) Tiny bit of clover.
Creatures: 3 fireflies
Decorations: brown balanced stones multi-leg
Placement Directions: Redwood in the leftmost pot, on the leftmost side of the pot, moss and clover base. Balanced stones in the center pot, small juniper in the rightmost. If the rocks could be a little mossy that would be great. Fireflies wherever you think they look nice. :)
Could i be taken off the pinglist please?@miirshroom
Could i be taken off the pinglist please?@miirshroom
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 493 494