Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@orikasa Can I get a [item=breed change: pearlcatcher] for 212,500t? I believe it's in the MP right now! (I'll send the treasure when you confirm it, if I'm awake C:)
@orikasa Can I get a Breed Change: Pearlcatcher for 212,500t? I believe it's in the MP right now!
(I'll send the treasure when you confirm it, if I'm awake C:)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@BapeTheFish
Sure!
@BapeTheFish
Sure!
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif[/url][/img]
@innerspeaker @CookieDoughCrow

you two have orders out & have paid ; but i haven't quite found your genes (blend (modern) and shell (vs))

@Winterrox66 @BitterTea @Mesai

you 3 have asked but not sent payment so this ping is just to ask if you still want me to pick up your orders!!

and to all of you: i am heading to bed soon, but i will be on top of your orders ASAP!! :D thanks for entrusting me with your dom discounts!
@innerspeaker @CookieDoughCrow

you two have orders out & have paid ; but i haven't quite found your genes (blend (modern) and shell (vs))

@Winterrox66 @BitterTea @Mesai

you 3 have asked but not sent payment so this ping is just to ask if you still want me to pick up your orders!!

and to all of you: i am heading to bed soon, but i will be on top of your orders ASAP!! :D thanks for entrusting me with your dom discounts!
no problem at all, sleep is always more important than genes!! rest well <3
no problem at all, sleep is always more important than genes!! rest well <3
@/orikasa

When you get a chance (I see you are off to bed soon), could you please get me:

(modern genes)
Secondary: Safari
Tertiary: Gembond

The total with discount should be 253300t. I can send a CR with the treasure once I hear from you. I don't mind waiting, I am in no hurry :3

EDIT: I updated the price, I previously took the 15% off the already discounted price, oops.
@/orikasa

When you get a chance (I see you are off to bed soon), could you please get me:

(modern genes)
Secondary: Safari
Tertiary: Gembond

The total with discount should be 253300t. I can send a CR with the treasure once I hear from you. I don't mind waiting, I am in no hurry :3

EDIT: I updated the price, I previously took the 15% off the already discounted price, oops.
So sorry for the bother! I ended up not being able to get the money for now, so I will have to postpone ordering.
So sorry for the bother! I ended up not being able to get the money for now, so I will have to postpone ordering.
@orikasa

My bad, I went offline for a bit! Sending payment now ^^
@orikasa

My bad, I went offline for a bit! Sending payment now ^^
KreseKaleiSign.png
@Skyspeed
Hit me up when you're ready!
@Skyspeed
Hit me up when you're ready!
@orikasa can i get one [item=secondary gene: safari]? [size=2]yuki and momo are perfect btw
@orikasa can i get one Secondary Gene: Safari ?

yuki and momo are perfect btw
969ic7.png
@Garizard
Of course!

ilovethemsomuchsendhelp
@Garizard
Of course!

ilovethemsomuchsendhelp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9