Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 135 136
@KaichouKai

From what I can tell, you've been added for daily pings!

@CrystalDragon14

Looks like you've been removed! (and I'm just responding to give Queen a break. ^^)
@KaichouKai

From what I can tell, you've been added for daily pings!

@CrystalDragon14

Looks like you've been removed! (and I'm just responding to give Queen a break. ^^)
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
i love these but im at a loss for coin rn, can you add me to the pinglist for later?
i love these but im at a loss for coin rn, can you add me to the pinglist for later?
zdkBiZa.png
@Itisahuman

Sorry for missing this, but what pinglist would you like? Openings, or daily pings?
@Itisahuman

Sorry for missing this, but what pinglist would you like? Openings, or daily pings?
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
pinglist snipped!

Good morning everyone, it's another day open for Curiosities! We're once again open for orders this week (January 10th - January 16th).

As always, it's a maximum of five pixels a day, and for this push we're bringing back our Academic Eggs as a special little extra if you buy five Curiosites in your order. In the wise words of Pokemon, "Gotta collect 'em all!"

Wait... no that's not right. Oh well, it works for us!
pinglist snipped!

Good morning everyone, it's another day open for Curiosities! We're once again open for orders this week (January 10th - January 16th).

As always, it's a maximum of five pixels a day, and for this push we're bringing back our Academic Eggs as a special little extra if you buy five Curiosites in your order. In the wise words of Pokemon, "Gotta collect 'em all!"

Wait... no that's not right. Oh well, it works for us!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar lemme know if I did this right!
Username:kwozmotis
ID: 553961
Collection: Knick-Knacks
Set: 3 from spellcaster set, 1 from focal point 1 and 1 from focal point 2 (5 pixels total)
Pinglist: Openings
@JuliusCaesar lemme know if I did this right!
Username:kwozmotis
ID: 553961
Collection: Knick-Knacks
Set: 3 from spellcaster set, 1 from focal point 1 and 1 from focal point 2 (5 pixels total)
Pinglist: Openings
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis

Ah, this is fine for now, but next time please send the form through a PM, because that's how we deliver the pixels to you.

I'll send a message shortly with what you got. ^^
@kwozmotis

Ah, this is fine for now, but next time please send the form through a PM, because that's how we deliver the pixels to you.

I'll send a message shortly with what you got. ^^
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Oh okay im sorry, I'll keep that in mind for next time thank you!
Oh okay im sorry, I'll keep that in mind for next time thank you!
BVCmGQj.png
can i be on the daily pinglist? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
can i be on the daily pinglist?
zdkBiZa.png
Hi there, I'd love to order again, but I still haven't gotten any reply in regards to my order from yesterday. Sorry to bother y'all!
Hi there, I'd love to order again, but I still haven't gotten any reply in regards to my order from yesterday. Sorry to bother y'all!
lightflower.pngiQrvnPv.pnglightflower.png
krh3gHf.pngtb2lvGT.png5OZS7SI.png3adgzZD.pngLRdLP2V.png
@HeyElliott

you're free to place a new order after each rollover regardless of if an attendant has replied with your pixels from the previous day or not since theres no guarantee an attendant has time to fulfill all the orders they receive while they're online. it can sometimes take a day or two (or longer depending on if its tsari or me since we're the main fillers for orders usually) for an order to be filled if theyre busy ^^
@HeyElliott

you're free to place a new order after each rollover regardless of if an attendant has replied with your pixels from the previous day or not since theres no guarantee an attendant has time to fulfill all the orders they receive while they're online. it can sometimes take a day or two (or longer depending on if its tsari or me since we're the main fillers for orders usually) for an order to be filled if theyre busy ^^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 135 136