Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is ~Not Allowed~ in your lair?
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77
hm i thought this was an umbrella term, instead it's mostly "what breed of dragon isn't allowed in your lair" here
anyway i don't allow perma or generally pretty dragons in my lair, they all go into my hibden. i have it set-up where ancients, fodder, coli, and cooldown dragons are in my lair. i decided upon this change because if i don't take advantage of my hibden tasks then eventually i'm going to run out of food much quicker.
hm i thought this was an umbrella term, instead it's mostly "what breed of dragon isn't allowed in your lair" here
anyway i don't allow perma or generally pretty dragons in my lair, they all go into my hibden. i have it set-up where ancients, fodder, coli, and cooldown dragons are in my lair. i decided upon this change because if i don't take advantage of my hibden tasks then eventually i'm going to run out of food much quicker.
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Basic genes.
It just feels "unfinished" to me. My whole lair is unfinished though (lol) but every dragon has 3 planned genes.
Every dragon. The thought of keeping a gene basic just *shudders* it's not for me.
Basic genes.
It just feels "unfinished" to me. My whole lair is unfinished though (lol) but every dragon has 3 planned genes.
Every dragon. The thought of keeping a gene basic just *shudders* it's not for me.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
No male ridgebacks except if I hatch them as fodder (and then they're only fodder) and no male snappers, but I don't have any females either so that's not an issue.
No Platinum. Period.
No permas with pink-range except my two existing ones.
No Speckle/Freckle.
No permas that don't have a mate for breeding except if I'm actively looking for a mate.
No male ridgebacks except if I hatch them as fodder (and then they're only fodder) and no male snappers, but I don't have any females either so that's not an issue.
No Platinum. Period.
No permas with pink-range except my two existing ones.
No Speckle/Freckle.
No permas that don't have a mate for breeding except if I'm actively looking for a mate.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Mirrors.
Mirrors.
ZQGfAQY.png
Haters mostly.
Haters mostly.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
breeds that aren’t fae or veilspun

GLARES AT GRAVEYARD AND LUX
breeds that aren’t fae or veilspun

GLARES AT GRAVEYARD AND LUX
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
gembond and crackle. I love seeing these genes done well on other people's dragons! I just don't have the desire to make it look good in mine. Anything else is fair game tbh

edit: also Thylacine. when I was a young noob I had a dragon with it once. never again.
gembond and crackle. I love seeing these genes done well on other people's dragons! I just don't have the desire to make it look good in mine. Anything else is fair game tbh

edit: also Thylacine. when I was a young noob I had a dragon with it once. never again.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I don't generally have hard rules, I tend to think that there's always the possibility that I'll find a dragon that makes something I don't like work, plus I like variety.

But also, I don't like dull/desaturated dragons or low contrast dragons, so if a dragon is both then I won't have it in my lair.

I also have a couple of specific rules for First Generation dragons, and it's no Basic Tertiary unless not fully gened yet, and I won't buy doubles, especially not XXYs.

It would be depressing to spend a bunch of dragon cash on geneing a dragon only to find one for sale with similar colours but a Tertiary that would work, and doubles are generally both more expensive and less interesting to scry than XYZs. I almost always prefer the often much cheaper one off doubles.
I don't generally have hard rules, I tend to think that there's always the possibility that I'll find a dragon that makes something I don't like work, plus I like variety.

But also, I don't like dull/desaturated dragons or low contrast dragons, so if a dragon is both then I won't have it in my lair.

I also have a couple of specific rules for First Generation dragons, and it's no Basic Tertiary unless not fully gened yet, and I won't buy doubles, especially not XXYs.

It would be depressing to spend a bunch of dragon cash on geneing a dragon only to find one for sale with similar colours but a Tertiary that would work, and doubles are generally both more expensive and less interesting to scry than XYZs. I almost always prefer the often much cheaper one off doubles.
Hard Ban
- Snapper, sorry they don't vibe with me.
- Iridescent, Crystal, Fade, Facet, Keel
What the heck are those texture my skin is screaming ew ew no stay away.
Soft Ban
- Coal, they are overated and I love my Ridgeback. Coalt just look weird as heck they are those sausage dog in the dragon breed.
Hard Ban
- Snapper, sorry they don't vibe with me.
- Iridescent, Crystal, Fade, Facet, Keel
What the heck are those texture my skin is screaming ew ew no stay away.
Soft Ban
- Coal, they are overated and I love my Ridgeback. Coalt just look weird as heck they are those sausage dog in the dragon breed.
ZNFnNga.pngwUUwxGI.pngL4bPcPD.png
any dragon that is not g1
any dragon that is not g1
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77