Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1156 1157
@Foxe
Thank you for the books! They look great! I completely understand the wait and I'm sorry to hear how rough this year has been for you. I hope things get better
@Foxe
Thank you for the books! They look great! I completely understand the wait and I'm sorry to hear how rough this year has been for you. I hope things get better
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Foxe
Thank you so much!! They look great! :D
@Foxe
Thank you so much!! They look great! :D
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@foxe I understand the wait for the books and I def wish you a lot of luck!! I love my books btw!!! thank you <3
@foxe I understand the wait for the books and I def wish you a lot of luck!! I love my books btw!!! thank you <3
MnLimoK.pngbisexual.pngEeu7TZO.pngbxUbZXe.pngvsakC4L.pngfWpe1UX.pngbFo7FaN.pngkYWzseg.pngy9IaoGW.pnghtrMB5N.png5KNkgeh.png9MvqHE5.pngdemisexual.png70oim5D.png
fOHFzrA.png
@foxe glad to hear that you're alright! thank you for the books :D
edit: if i had an edit request, should i wait until slots are open again?
@foxe glad to hear that you're alright! thank you for the books :D
edit: if i had an edit request, should i wait until slots are open again?
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@Foxe hey there, do you have a pinglist for future slots? I've been looking to order some of these for a while but it seems like none of the artists who use the pinglists are active here as of late.
@Foxe hey there, do you have a pinglist for future slots? I've been looking to order some of these for a while but it seems like none of the artists who use the pinglists are active here as of late.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
This is such a cool idea!
This is such a cool idea!
hiNCsI0.png01ce27bc770f0543108ae7a4e95ed21b55c6dab6.pnga3006a62349bb10c0ba6e68e4e28866c8c282222.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZNP42DI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qpZ8xq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C940ziH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/wcLIb43.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DaPl1hY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTUat52.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/tKjSzaY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/EVPGsXJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7lScwu9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/nJ2bJOA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rnMjmZG.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/uq8piGA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/i9blmrW.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFLnTEs.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9WzfnG9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdZg41T.png[/img][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hex0gCq.png[/img][/center] I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you! [LIST] [*]One slot per person! [*]Each slot is [b]5 books[/b], max (and however many trinkets/bookends) [*]I'll leave these open for [b]about an hour[/b] from this posting, or [b]10 orders[/b], whichever is first! I will do my best to stay on top of my status on the sheet. Keeping this post updated will be slower, but I'll try to do so! [*][b]Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours[/b], please! I will send out reminder pings. [b]Please just edit your claim post with your order![/b] [*]I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to. [*]Have payment sent out within [b]three hours[/b], please! That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work! [/LIST] [s]1. Regular slot (max 5 books) 2. Regular slot (max 5 books) 3. Regular slot (max 5 books) 4. Regular slot (max 5 books) 5. Regular slot (max 5 books) 6. Regular slot (max 5 books) 7. Regular slot (max 5 books) 8. Regular slot (max 5 books) 9. Regular slot (max 5 books) 10. Regular slot (max 5 books)[/s] [indent][center]it's only 10 orders right now, but if everything goes quickly, i'll pop open some more ASAP! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] it's been forever since i've opened up book slots.[/center][/indent] [size=2](also, you like how tiny i got the pinglist to be XD XD)(also CHOICE! top of the page, baby)[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461/1#post_19608381]Information about ordering and pricing[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=1296462083]Automagical order maker will help you place your order[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=907666322]Check if there are still slots[/url] [size=2]Pinglist:[/size] [size=0][size=0]@0pals @4O4 @5H4D0WDU57 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Ailir @akolit @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Allergies @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @AngelSami @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @Booker @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @Bujnik @bulletbras @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Byatzine @c33213 @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @CeruleanCrow @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Cheryy @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @Crowlich @Crownings @Crysi102 @Crystal4180 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @Dawnsky23 @decays @deedeesaurus @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuddle @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @Endro @EnglishRose @epher @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @final @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @follow @Forestwolf @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @fynch @GadzooksTD @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @hexmancer @Hillheard @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @IndigoPi @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @Inoue @Intrusion @irregular @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @kas62000 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @Khymaira @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @LapisDragon17718 @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @LaughingMagician @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Livid @lizzytiki @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @Marrigan @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @mgcltwo @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @mine @miniquiny999 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicalMaladies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @myriadofstars @Myrrien @mystiki @MythicalViper @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nelson @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @Pennifeather @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Razzmatazz1 @ReaperReyes @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @RogueHazel @Roheryn @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rvan @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @shoujo @Sickened @Silisse @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @SkyyeofEmber @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @Starcloud @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @Stormster @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trickilicky @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @unwashedwonder @Unyko @Urza @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @VoidDragon76 @Vyraal @wanderingworlds @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wolfs @WolfSong @wonderlandround2 @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @X3X @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @Xiria @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @[/size][/size]
ZNP42DI.png4qpZ8xq.pngC940ziH.pngwcLIb43.pngDaPl1hY.pngeTUat52.pngtKjSzaY.pngEVPGsXJ.png7lScwu9.pngnJ2bJOA.pngrnMjmZG.pnguq8piGA.pngi9blmrW.pngiFLnTEs.png9WzfnG9.pnghdZg41T.png
Hex0gCq.png

I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you!
  • One slot per person!
  • Each slot is 5 books, max (and however many trinkets/bookends)
  • I'll leave these open for about an hour from this posting, or 10 orders, whichever is first! I will do my best to stay on top of my status on the sheet. Keeping this post updated will be slower, but I'll try to do so!
  • Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours, please! I will send out reminder pings. Please just edit your claim post with your order!
  • I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to.
  • Have payment sent out within three hours, please! That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work!

1. Regular slot (max 5 books)
2. Regular slot (max 5 books)
3. Regular slot (max 5 books)
4. Regular slot (max 5 books)
5. Regular slot (max 5 books)
6. Regular slot (max 5 books)
7. Regular slot (max 5 books)
8. Regular slot (max 5 books)
9. Regular slot (max 5 books)
10. Regular slot (max 5 books)

it's only 10 orders right now, but if everything goes quickly, i'll pop open some more ASAP!
it's been forever since i've opened up book slots.

(also, you like how tiny i got the pinglist to be XD XD)(also CHOICE! top of the page, baby)

Information about ordering and pricing
Automagical order maker will help you place your order
Check if there are still slots

Pinglist:
@0pals @4O4 @5H4D0WDU57 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Ailir @akolit @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Allergies @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @AngelSami @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @Booker @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @Bujnik @bulletbras @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Byatzine @c33213 @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @CeruleanCrow @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Cheryy @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @Crowlich @Crownings @Crysi102 @Crystal4180 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @Dawnsky23 @decays @deedeesaurus @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuddle @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @Endro @EnglishRose @epher @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @final @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @follow @Forestwolf @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @fynch @GadzooksTD @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @hexmancer @Hillheard @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @IndigoPi @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @Inoue @Intrusion @irregular @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @kas62000 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @Khymaira @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @LapisDragon17718 @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @LaughingMagician @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Livid @lizzytiki @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @Marrigan @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @mgcltwo @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @mine @miniquiny999 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicalMaladies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @myriadofstars @Myrrien @mystiki @MythicalViper @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nelson @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @Pennifeather @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Razzmatazz1 @ReaperReyes @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @RogueHazel @Roheryn @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rvan @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @shoujo @Sickened @Silisse @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @SkyyeofEmber @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @Starcloud @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @Stormster @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trickilicky @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @unwashedwonder @Unyko @Urza @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @VoidDragon76 @Vyraal @wanderingworlds @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wolfs @WolfSong @wonderlandround2 @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @X3X @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @Xiria @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
I'd like an adoptable, please!

T18

B18L

I'd like for the books to match this tab please!

M4
M40
L6
M18
M25

B18R

ShM

That should be 58kt, right?
@Pachirisu

T18

B18L

I'd like for the books to match this tab please!

M4
M40
L6
M18
M25

B18R

ShM

That should be 58kt, right?
UoweiPn.png
@pachirisu Sh4L [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14833010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/148331/14833010_350.png[/img][/url] S6, S7, S8, S9, S10 contrast between the dark, saturated reds on her head/neck (#570b0b is a good example of a color i think would look nice) and the more vibrant reds of the accent, please ;o; additionally, if you could make these books look cohesive with the previous books you did for her (at the top of the bio) that would be greatly appreciated <3 that should be 52kt, right?
@pachirisu

Sh4L

14833010_350.png

S6, S7, S8, S9, S10

contrast between the dark, saturated reds on her head/neck (#570b0b is a good example of a color i think would look nice) and the more vibrant reds of the accent, please ;o; additionally, if you could make these books look cohesive with the previous books you did for her (at the top of the bio) that would be greatly appreciated <3

that should be 52kt, right?
celine%20sig.gif
@Pachirisu Claiming for me and @Looshiana if possible! :D [quote=Form] I'd like an adoptable, please! [b]Spruce[/b] should be a main colour through all of them! :D M9 for Vanessa [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46633764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/466338/46633764_350.png[/img][/url] L24 for Flavia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39925860][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399259/39925860_350.png[/img][/url] (if possible use the soft pink blush hue of spruce!) M27 for Myro [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51717889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/517179/51717889_350.png[/img][/url] (if you could use four colours, with the lighter/darker of his primary, then spruce and a small detail with his tert, that'd be fab, but if only three colours, then the light/dark from primary and spruce!) S17 for Connor [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49525916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495260/49525916_350.png[/img][/url] M40 for Tila [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50124325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501244/50124325_350.png[/img][/url] Sh1L for shelf T14 and T16 for trinkets! That should be 50kt for books + 6kt for the trinkets, if I'm correct? :) [/quote] Thanks!
@Pachirisu

Claiming for me and @Looshiana if possible! :D

Form wrote:
Spruce should be a main colour through all of them! :D

M9 for Vanessa
46633764_350.png

L24 for Flavia
39925860_350.png
(if possible use the soft pink blush hue of spruce!)

M27 for Myro
51717889_350.png
(if you could use four colours, with the lighter/darker of his primary, then spruce and a small detail with his tert, that'd be fab, but if only three colours, then the light/dark from primary and spruce!)

S17 for Connor
49525916_350.png

M40 for Tila
50124325_350.png

Sh1L for shelf
T14 and T16 for trinkets!

That should be 50kt for books + 6kt for the trinkets, if I'm correct? :)

Thanks!

o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
1 2 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1156 1157