Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to FR
Hello!! Recently heard about this game through a friend, and decided to check it out! I've been on here for a few days, but was too nervous to create a forum post until now. It's a wee bit confusing with all of the dominance push stuff and whatnot, but I think i'm figuring it out!

So, a little about me. I go by many names, but here I just go by Corrupt. (mostly because my other username choices were a little taken) I enjoy drawing many things, so long as they aren't bipedal! I am a bit shy, but feel free to drop me a message if you'd like! I'd love to make some friends :)
Hello!! Recently heard about this game through a friend, and decided to check it out! I've been on here for a few days, but was too nervous to create a forum post until now. It's a wee bit confusing with all of the dominance push stuff and whatnot, but I think i'm figuring it out!

So, a little about me. I go by many names, but here I just go by Corrupt. (mostly because my other username choices were a little taken) I enjoy drawing many things, so long as they aren't bipedal! I am a bit shy, but feel free to drop me a message if you'd like! I'd love to make some friends :)
welcome ! :) feel free to pm me
welcome ! :) feel free to pm me
0zgUeu8.png
@CorruptCreatures

Welcome!

Would you like a free dragon?
@CorruptCreatures

Welcome!

Would you like a free dragon?
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Woah sure!! thanks :0
Woah sure!! thanks :0
@CorruptCreatures

I send you a crossroads/trade
@CorruptCreatures

I send you a crossroads/trade
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png