Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2020
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@BlackRayser :ooooo thanks for the drawing of Serif! :D i loooove the background you did for her :DDDDDD
@BlackRayser :ooooo thanks for the drawing of Serif! :D i loooove the background you did for her :DDDDDD
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png
@mobian aaaa tysm! i love what you did with him, he looks so good in your style ;o;
@mobian aaaa tysm! i love what you did with him, he looks so good in your style ;o;
a8byJKr.gif
@sistersofmercy thank you so much! I love everything about your piece [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@sistersofmercy thank you so much! I love everything about your piece
@Annoyed
thanks so much for the art!
Rikean looks super pretty in your drawing and I love the detail you put into all the fireflies and sparkles <3

@Bananyan
awww Newt looks so adorable in your drawing!
thanks so much and happy notn to you too!
@Annoyed
thanks so much for the art!
Rikean looks super pretty in your drawing and I love the detail you put into all the fireflies and sparkles <3

@Bananyan
awww Newt looks so adorable in your drawing!
thanks so much and happy notn to you too!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Arimwe Thank you so much for the drawing of Ren!! He looks so cute, I love the background~~

@ThatGurlFluffE1 I’m so glad you like the drawing! Her design was just too cute!! :D

Happy holidays to the both of you and everyone else, this event was so much fun!
@Arimwe Thank you so much for the drawing of Ren!! He looks so cute, I love the background~~

@ThatGurlFluffE1 I’m so glad you like the drawing! Her design was just too cute!! :D

Happy holidays to the both of you and everyone else, this event was so much fun!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Violetah aww what a lovely headshot!! great job with the details!!

@Feinics what that's adorable oh my god. you did her more than justice, dang, that's so cute!! the little mousey ears, the paws! i love the feathery wing choice. the little book with runes! the leafs hanging off her hat! and a great dynamic pose!!

@bobafrappuccino aww she looks like a little adventurer!! out to explore!! that's so cute! her face looks so sweet! i love the big hat!!

thank you all so much for your drawings!!!! they've really brightened my day!! <333
@Violetah aww what a lovely headshot!! great job with the details!!

@Feinics what that's adorable oh my god. you did her more than justice, dang, that's so cute!! the little mousey ears, the paws! i love the feathery wing choice. the little book with runes! the leafs hanging off her hat! and a great dynamic pose!!

@bobafrappuccino aww she looks like a little adventurer!! out to explore!! that's so cute! her face looks so sweet! i love the big hat!!

thank you all so much for your drawings!!!! they've really brightened my day!! <333
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Thewarywatcher13 OHHHHH ITS SHEEE wow!!! You drew her perfectly thank you for taking her on!! Gosh the peaches look so soft they're simply lovely and ugh she means so much to me thank you for drawing her ;w; <33 happy holidays!!

@Haring wow!!! I really dont know what to say ;O; I've never recieved extra art before this is seriously so incredible and beautiful I really did gasp when I saw it its simply amazing thank you thank you!!! I havent stopped looking at it I ;_; it means the world to me and she looks so pretty <3333 thank you, happy holidays!! Man, the sheer amount of detail in this piece is blowing me away I love every single bit of this art <33 her hands and the lighting and man the WINGS and flowers ohh its so perfect

EDIT: oh not sure who my main Santa was but it means the world to me that both of you took the time to draw me something thank you thank you!!!!
@Thewarywatcher13 OHHHHH ITS SHEEE wow!!! You drew her perfectly thank you for taking her on!! Gosh the peaches look so soft they're simply lovely and ugh she means so much to me thank you for drawing her ;w; <33 happy holidays!!

@Haring wow!!! I really dont know what to say ;O; I've never recieved extra art before this is seriously so incredible and beautiful I really did gasp when I saw it its simply amazing thank you thank you!!! I havent stopped looking at it I ;_; it means the world to me and she looks so pretty <3333 thank you, happy holidays!! Man, the sheer amount of detail in this piece is blowing me away I love every single bit of this art <33 her hands and the lighting and man the WINGS and flowers ohh its so perfect

EDIT: oh not sure who my main Santa was but it means the world to me that both of you took the time to draw me something thank you thank you!!!!
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Sinjin Ahhh gosh, thank you so much for the drawing of Nina!! She looks absolutely endearing and also that lil birb? Fantastic. <3
@Sinjin Ahhh gosh, thank you so much for the drawing of Nina!! She looks absolutely endearing and also that lil birb? Fantastic. <3
JBEajtP.gif
@Zemo
Thanks so much for the drawing of Freyja! She looks so floofy, and I love the lighting on it :D Really appreciate the included apparel too. She looks so cute!
@Zemo
Thanks so much for the drawing of Freyja! She looks so floofy, and I love the lighting on it :D Really appreciate the included apparel too. She looks so cute!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
I don’t know how I got 2 pieces of art this year but it makes me so happy [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] @Silverein It’s perfect! Salena came out so soft and elegant. There is something really soothing about your style and it fits my girl well. It’s beautifully done, thank you so much! @Darksilverhawk Thank you so much for drawing Aprium! I always loved his colors so it’s nice to see him drawn. I love it, he came out really cute. ————————————— The quality level this year is pretty amazing. [s]everyone stuck home this year, lol[/s] Thanks hex for coming back this year and running this again. I’m gonna try popping in the discord once and awhile since it seems like a nice little community. Hope to see you all again next year. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
I don’t know how I got 2 pieces of art this year but it makes me so happy

@Silverein
It’s perfect! Salena came out so soft and elegant. There is something really soothing about your style and it fits my girl well. It’s beautifully done, thank you so much!

@Darksilverhawk
Thank you so much for drawing Aprium! I always loved his colors so it’s nice to see him drawn. I love it, he came out really cute.

—————————————

The quality level this year is pretty amazing. everyone stuck home this year, lol

Thanks hex for coming back this year and running this again.
I’m gonna try popping in the discord once and awhile since it seems like a nice little community.

Hope to see you all again next year. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

97eTBKB.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15