Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65
Wow! This event is awesome, so many familiars to catch and clothing, New scene looks so cool and the drop rate of strange chest is good [emoji=nocturne love size=1] Happy Night of the Nocturne! And have only good dreams [emoji=nocturne sleepy size=1]
Wow!
This event is awesome, so many familiars to catch and clothing, New scene looks so cool and the drop rate of strange chest is good

Happy Night of the Nocturne! And have only good dreams
Happy Night of the Nocturne!
Happy Night of the Nocturne!
tumblr_pdm59is9Bg1xw6zsuo1_500.gif
The fantasia reference im dead-
The fantasia reference im dead-
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[quote name="raequaza" date="2020-12-23 10:51:00" ] [quote name="NoxExtractum" date="2020-12-23 06:39:59" ] [quote name="Exquisitor" date="2020-12-22 23:50:07" ] Complaint: chests have gone from plentiful, to scarce to almost non-existent in the span of 2 days! [/quote] @Exquisitor I thought I was crazy! I farmed the first day for about an hour and got 7+ chests. I did the same and got none yesterday. And none in my gathering the last two days. /: really disappointing. [/quote] Same! I haven't gotten any from drops or gathering in two days.... ;__; [/quote] I thought it was just my luck drying up! The first day I managed to collect 70 chests, the next was 20. Yesterday and today I've only got 5 each [emoji=snapper sad size=1]
raequaza wrote on 2020-12-23 10:51:00:
NoxExtractum wrote on 2020-12-23 06:39:59:
Exquisitor wrote on 2020-12-22 23:50:07:
Complaint:

chests have gone from plentiful, to scarce to almost non-existent in the span of 2 days!

@Exquisitor I thought I was crazy! I farmed the first day for about an hour and got 7+ chests. I did the same and got none yesterday. And none in my gathering the last two days. /: really disappointing.

Same! I haven't gotten any from drops or gathering in two days.... ;__;

I thought it was just my luck drying up! The first day I managed to collect 70 chests, the next was 20. Yesterday and today I've only got 5 each
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
The chest drop rates from gathering and coliseum remain unaltered. RNG at work. I hope your luck perks up!

Regarding smirch, we rebalance the chests every year so that they are weighted towards newer items. Smirch's odds are reduced as a result. The other change we made was eggs and scrolls are in a second pool, so you get them in addition to other drops, rather than instead of, though individual experience will vary with the RNG.
The chest drop rates from gathering and coliseum remain unaltered. RNG at work. I hope your luck perks up!

Regarding smirch, we rebalance the chests every year so that they are weighted towards newer items. Smirch's odds are reduced as a result. The other change we made was eggs and scrolls are in a second pool, so you get them in addition to other drops, rather than instead of, though individual experience will vary with the RNG.
Good to know! Thank-you, Undel! :3
Good to know! Thank-you, Undel! :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Undel
Does the level of a dragon affect the chest drop rates? After I leveled my dragons a bit I felt that chests dropped more frequently.....I got three without having to spend hours!
@Undel
Does the level of a dragon affect the chest drop rates? After I leveled my dragons a bit I felt that chests dropped more frequently.....I got three without having to spend hours!
BEXx3Jf.gif
Happy NotN everyone!
Happy NotN everyone!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Blease I just want some chests...Please...
Blease I just want some chests...Please...
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
REEEEEEEEE I JUST GOT A NOCTURNE EGG FROM SCAVENGING!!????????
REEEEEEEEE I JUST GOT A NOCTURNE EGG FROM SCAVENGING!!????????
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png