Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lemon Demon, Anyone?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
i listen to lemon demon everyday at this point gjkdsdhsg. view monster is my favorite album
i listen to lemon demon everyday at this point gjkdsdhsg. view monster is my favorite album
7695.png
qe/qem
fr+3
bYt72YT.png
Ujr5ghr.png
wIb1f7A.png
[quote name="Kitsicles" date="2020-12-18 09:05:32" ] tis the season to listen to aurora borealis [/quote] indeed it is
Kitsicles wrote on 2020-12-18 09:05:32:
tis the season to listen to aurora borealis
indeed it is
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="Knokk" date="2020-12-04 15:27:56" ] Touchtone Telephone is an amazing song change my mind [/quote] Why would I change your mind when you are right?
Knokk wrote on 2020-12-04 15:27:56:
Touchtone Telephone is an amazing song change my mind
Why would I change your mind when you are right?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I like quoting random lyrics from his songs
But only the concerning ones
I like quoting random lyrics from his songs
But only the concerning ones
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
YES his songs are BOPS and Spirit Phone album emanates cryptid energy
YES his songs are BOPS and Spirit Phone album emanates cryptid energy
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
Action Movie Hero Boy is a bop. Honestly, it's probably my favorite Lemon Demon song (and of course, Touch Tone Telephone is up there as well.)
Action Movie Hero Boy is a bop. Honestly, it's probably my favorite Lemon Demon song (and of course, Touch Tone Telephone is up there as well.)
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
My personal favorite is 'You're at the Party'.It gives off such eldritch vibes and I love it. :D
My personal favorite is 'You're at the Party'.It gives off such eldritch vibes and I love it. :D
TÚRRÖN
There is not a song in our dimension that gives me as much serotonin as Kaleidoskull does and I stand by that.
There is not a song in our dimension that gives me as much serotonin as Kaleidoskull does and I stand by that.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
sundial is my favorite song, but I also really like a good chunk of hip to the javabean's bonus tracks

the day the machine is recognized for its beauty will be the day I survive, same with spiral of ants
sundial is my favorite song, but I also really like a good chunk of hip to the javabean's bonus tracks

the day the machine is recognized for its beauty will be the day I survive, same with spiral of ants
gsDYm4B.png
Omg yes, I fellow fan. Love this chaotic eldritch being of a band. Reminds me of an alien trying to like. Act human. It's great
Omg yes, I fellow fan. Love this chaotic eldritch being of a band. Reminds me of an alien trying to like. Act human. It's great
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15