Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Gems
So I used PayPal for the $20 gem pack, it went through, my card has been charged (I have the receipt in my e-mail) but I have no gems? It says paypal is supposed to be instant right?
So I used PayPal for the $20 gem pack, it went through, my card has been charged (I have the receipt in my e-mail) but I have no gems? It says paypal is supposed to be instant right?
*bump* hoping I get an answer soon!
*bump* hoping I get an answer soon!
Hi, there!

Sorry to hear about this. :( Can you please forward your email receipt to admin@flightrising.com and include your full name, username, and gem package purchased? @Akiri may be able to look things up and see if something went wrong. Thank you!
Hi, there!

Sorry to hear about this. :( Can you please forward your email receipt to admin@flightrising.com and include your full name, username, and gem package purchased? @Akiri may be able to look things up and see if something went wrong. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thanks for the answer! I've sent an email and hopefully things get sorted out soon :)
Thanks for the answer! I've sent an email and hopefully things get sorted out soon :)