Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 279 280
Trading [item=Strange Chest] 1 new item for 1 chest. Have 0 chests. Looking for - [columns][item=Woeful Footpads][nextcol] [item=Woeful Gambeson][nextcol] [item=Woeful Gloves][nextcol] [item=Woeful Hood][nextcol] [item=Woeful Vial][/columns] [columns][item=Woeful Tools][nextcol] [item=Woeful Presence][nextcol] [item=Vista: Spidered Seat][/columns] [columns][item=Silverstring Harp][nextcol] [item=Veilspun Verse][nextcol] [item=Magic Carpet][nextcol] [item=Raucous Runner][nextcol] [item=Poltergeist Piano][/columns] [columns][item=Killer Keyboard][nextcol] [item=Writer's Aid][nextcol] [item=Encouraging Quill][/columns]
Trading Strange Chest 1 new item for 1 chest.

Have 0 chests.

Looking for -
Woeful Footpads Woeful Gambeson Woeful Gloves Woeful Hood Woeful Vial
Woeful Tools Woeful Presence Vista: Spidered Seat
Silverstring Harp Veilspun Verse Magic Carpet Raucous Runner Poltergeist Piano
Killer Keyboard Writer's Aid Encouraging Quill
ujsLf0j.gif
@CosmicAngel I'm interested in the new woeful apparel, how many items can I exchange with a noc egg?
@CosmicAngel I'm interested in the new woeful apparel, how many items can I exchange with a noc egg?
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@DW08 I have [item=tinder toy][item=magic carpet][item=woeful footpads][item=poltergeist piano] if you'd be willing to trade for your chests?
@DW08

I have Tinder Toy Magic Carpet Woeful Footpads Poltergeist Piano

if you'd be willing to trade for your chests?
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
zira || they/them || vaguely eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@Avier sorry someone just offered me a better trade. thanks. so much.
@Avier sorry someone just offered me a better trade. thanks. so much.
ujsLf0j.gif
@battycabinet please read my post! It says I’ll trade old NotN items for bee orchids and strange chests, not new ones! Thank you for offering regardless and good luck in your search! <3

@dragoonwys Honestly however many you want for your egg! I can give you duplicates of the apparel since I have all of the pieces but 1 unfortunately, or I can add on new familiars, whatever is on my list. I’d love to work something out with you though so let me know what sounds good to you so we can both be happy with our trade. (:
@battycabinet please read my post! It says I’ll trade old NotN items for bee orchids and strange chests, not new ones! Thank you for offering regardless and good luck in your search! <3

@dragoonwys Honestly however many you want for your egg! I can give you duplicates of the apparel since I have all of the pieces but 1 unfortunately, or I can add on new familiars, whatever is on my list. I’d love to work something out with you though so let me know what sounds good to you so we can both be happy with our trade. (:
@CosmicAngel Ah I see that's very nice of you! ^^ Is it okay if I get 2 x gambeson, 2 x vials and 1 x wicker dragon (the new familiar), for 1 noc egg?
@CosmicAngel Ah I see that's very nice of you! ^^ Is it okay if I get 2 x gambeson, 2 x vials and 1 x wicker dragon (the new familiar), for 1 noc egg?
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@dragoonwys

That’s perfectly fine! I’ll send a CR over your way. (:
@dragoonwys

That’s perfectly fine! I’ll send a CR over your way. (:
@DW08 I have an extra[item=Raucous Runner], wanna trade?
@DW08
I have an extra Raucous Runner , wanna trade?
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Pieeee I don't have any chests right now.
@Pieeee I don't have any chests right now.
ujsLf0j.gif
Have: Apparel(one of each) [item=woeful footpads][item=woeful gloves] [item=woeful hood] [item=woeful tools] Familiars I probably have more than this [item=silverstring harp](4x) [item=veilspun verse](1x) [item=poltergeist piano](2x) [item=bewildered broom](2x) [item=steadfast sweeper](1x) [item=catty cannon](1x) ----- Looking for [item=strange chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg] Any old NotN familiar that I don't have. PLEASE PING ME
Have:
Apparel(one of each)
Woeful Footpads Woeful Gloves Woeful Hood Woeful Tools

Familiars
I probably have more than this
Silverstring Harp (4x)
Veilspun Verse (1x)
Poltergeist Piano (2x)
Bewildered Broom (2x)
Steadfast Sweeper (1x)
Catty Cannon (1x)
Looking for
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Any old NotN familiar that I don't have.
PLEASE PING ME
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 279 280