Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 197 198
Chrome, pc. Inappropriate content. Didn’t get a chance to inspect element
Chrome, pc. Inappropriate content. Didn’t get a chance to inspect element
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
Chrome, macbook, same as above, i clicked out as fast as i could and i didn’t get a chance to inspect
Chrome, macbook, same as above, i clicked out as fast as i could and i didn’t get a chance to inspect
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
Firefox, PC, inappropriate/sexually explicit content (looping gif). I didn't get the chance to inspect element (I'd never looked in this thread before), but the bottom of it was labeled "BETTER THAN TINDER" if that helps!
Firefox, PC, inappropriate/sexually explicit content (looping gif). I didn't get the chance to inspect element (I'd never looked in this thread before), but the bottom of it was labeled "BETTER THAN TINDER" if that helps!
9EHwGiP.png 5aTXnyW.png sZShZzW.png
QuSvoTp.png
hLxdQZ3.png
mlHpBMC.png
flag & bar credit
Chrome, PC

Was getting the same sexually explicit loop gif ad as mentioned above.
Chrome, PC

Was getting the same sexually explicit loop gif ad as mentioned above.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
PC, Chrome, I've been getting the same ad as the people above. I clicked away as fast as possible because my family was nearby, so I wasn't able to get any info on it
PC, Chrome, I've been getting the same ad as the people above. I clicked away as fast as possible because my family was nearby, so I wasn't able to get any info on it
I have been getting blocked ads as well. Long story, I cannot see them, but the content was labeled as explicit adult/other adult...
I have been getting blocked ads as well. Long story, I cannot see them, but the content was labeled as explicit adult/other adult...
We've had Hiveworks look into the situation and we're tentatively turning ads back on to see if the solution has worked. If you see any inappropriate ads, please let us know!
We've had Hiveworks look into the situation and we're tentatively turning ads back on to see if the solution has worked. If you see any inappropriate ads, please let us know!
[quote name="Lych" date="2020-12-12 16:43:06" ] The ad itself isn't explicitly inappropriate but it's advertising a comic that has 18+ material. From Lezhin called 'Anti P.T.' [img]https://i.imgur.com/jS9awn8.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9LOOhna.png[/img] I've been getting this ad pretty often and am not sure whether this counts as inappropriate or not since the ad itself is just innuendos. In any case I'll let it be seen here for review, as a lot of Lezhin's comics are a mixed bag. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FMVVAvG.png[/img] [/quote] [font=optima]This has appeared at least four times today. :/ Using an IOS device if that helps.
Lych wrote on 2020-12-12 16:43:06:

The ad itself isn't explicitly inappropriate but it's advertising a comic that has 18+ material.
From Lezhin called 'Anti P.T.'
jS9awn8.png9LOOhna.png
I've been getting this ad pretty often and am not sure whether this counts as inappropriate or not since the ad itself is just innuendos. In any case I'll let it be seen here for review, as a lot of Lezhin's comics are a mixed bag.
FMVVAvG.png
This has appeared at least four times today. :/ Using an IOS device if that helps.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
I have had all of the same ones...
I have had all of the same ones...
Been directed here,so I'm just gonna copy/paste message from the bug report forums. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519128157979148302/790235830836264990/Screenshot_20201220_161448_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg[/img] I've been silently hoping it'd go away on its own since I don't see people talking about it anymore but no, no it hasn't. It's still here and it's as intrusive as ever. Can anything be done about it at this point? I wonder. For reference: yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have installed different browsers, yes I've done everything in my power to avoid adblockers. But I can't. I just can't.
Been directed here,so I'm just gonna copy/paste message from the bug report forums.

Screenshot_20201220_161448_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg
I've been silently hoping it'd go away on its own since I don't see people talking about it anymore but no, no it hasn't. It's still here and it's as intrusive as ever. Can anything be done about it at this point? I wonder.

For reference: yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have installed different browsers, yes I've done everything in my power to avoid adblockers. But I can't. I just can't.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 197 198