Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds/Coliseum Status Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Overall, today has been pretty good, a few freeze ups a couple hours ago. Although just a few minutes ago I had something happen that I hadn't had happen to me before. I was waiting for an enemy to attack at the beginning of a battle, and after a small bit of waiting, the interface around the battle screen (all the buttons and the hp/breath for your dragons, etc) all disappeared suddenly and the "turns" queue had nothing in it, but the monsters and my dragons were still on the battle screen.

Not sure if anyone has had this problem before, if I managed to do it to myself by clicking when I shouldn't have, but I figure I would bring it up, just in case. This really did just happen to me about five-ten minutes ago. Other than that though things have been pretty good.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm using the current Firefox at the moment, if that helps.
Overall, today has been pretty good, a few freeze ups a couple hours ago. Although just a few minutes ago I had something happen that I hadn't had happen to me before. I was waiting for an enemy to attack at the beginning of a battle, and after a small bit of waiting, the interface around the battle screen (all the buttons and the hp/breath for your dragons, etc) all disappeared suddenly and the "turns" queue had nothing in it, but the monsters and my dragons were still on the battle screen.

Not sure if anyone has had this problem before, if I managed to do it to myself by clicking when I shouldn't have, but I figure I would bring it up, just in case. This really did just happen to me about five-ten minutes ago. Other than that though things have been pretty good.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm using the current Firefox at the moment, if that helps.
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
Coliseum doesn't completely freeze at the moment, however it's running super slow on my firefox. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, however; I'm just incredibly grateful that I don't have to navigate away from the battle that freezes and losing energy from that! xD
Coliseum doesn't completely freeze at the moment, however it's running super slow on my firefox. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, however; I'm just incredibly grateful that I don't have to navigate away from the battle that freezes and losing energy from that! xD
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Coliseum has been working great today! Even found a new familiar. However in the last 10 minutes the title screen hasn't been loading for me... but when I click another link such as the forums or anything everything immediately loads for the Coliseum yet because I clicked the Forums it takes me there. Rather annoying.

Seems like @LithiumJay has been having a similar issue.
Coliseum has been working great today! Even found a new familiar. However in the last 10 minutes the title screen hasn't been loading for me... but when I click another link such as the forums or anything everything immediately loads for the Coliseum yet because I clicked the Forums it takes me there. Rather annoying.

Seems like @LithiumJay has been having a similar issue.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Popped in here because the black box came up asking for opinions. (I really love the black box.)

It's been smooth so far that I've been playing since the tweaks today, though sometimes after I select an attack and target it will take a while for the dragon to actually perform the attack.

(I'm on firefox, if that helps. This also seems to be affected by me going on adventures in other tabs and temporarily forgetting about my coliseum fight then coming back.)
Popped in here because the black box came up asking for opinions. (I really love the black box.)

It's been smooth so far that I've been playing since the tweaks today, though sometimes after I select an attack and target it will take a while for the dragon to actually perform the attack.

(I'm on firefox, if that helps. This also seems to be affected by me going on adventures in other tabs and temporarily forgetting about my coliseum fight then coming back.)
oh dude oh man i forget how to fr
I'm getting some strange new glitches in the coliseum - my dead dragons keep on getting knocked for health they don't have if they were bleeding when killed, and my heavy who uses anticipate gets breath from attacks that haven't happened yet. I can see if he's going to get hit based on how much breath anticipate generates, which is very weird.

I'm on Firefox 21.0, if that matters.

Other than that, I'm very happy with it now that it's no longer freezing on me or kicking me back to the loading screen anymore.

On another note, the coliseum could use some music, methinks. I've been using my 'angry girls' playlist for mood music. :)
I'm getting some strange new glitches in the coliseum - my dead dragons keep on getting knocked for health they don't have if they were bleeding when killed, and my heavy who uses anticipate gets breath from attacks that haven't happened yet. I can see if he's going to get hit based on how much breath anticipate generates, which is very weird.

I'm on Firefox 21.0, if that matters.

Other than that, I'm very happy with it now that it's no longer freezing on me or kicking me back to the loading screen anymore.

On another note, the coliseum could use some music, methinks. I've been using my 'angry girls' playlist for mood music. :)
It's a little on the sluggish side, and earlier it wasn't loading, but it seems to be doing alright for the most part. Using Chrome.

Also, maybe it's just me but I can swear the enemy is dodging my attacks a lot more now.
It's a little on the sluggish side, and earlier it wasn't loading, but it seems to be doing alright for the most part. Using Chrome.

Also, maybe it's just me but I can swear the enemy is dodging my attacks a lot more now.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
@Lector Music is planned. Coliseum is intended to stream different music to you depending on the stage you're in, so we can't just load one track like the faire games and let it run. It is something we want to do for a future update, but for the moment our codesmiths are working on putting out server fires. (Looks like they're making some great head-way!)

It is a great suggestion though, and something we want to do.

@Kuroda Thrage recently made some changes to how agility works. We're still balancing things. =3
@Lector Music is planned. Coliseum is intended to stream different music to you depending on the stage you're in, so we can't just load one track like the faire games and let it run. It is something we want to do for a future update, but for the moment our codesmiths are working on putting out server fires. (Looks like they're making some great head-way!)

It is a great suggestion though, and something we want to do.

@Kuroda Thrage recently made some changes to how agility works. We're still balancing things. =3
Using Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox (less laggy than my usual browser, Opera), on a laptop.

Coliseum behaved itself beautifully, all went well with my session earlier.

Had a few freezes with runes but I think it was my internet dropping out. Just had jigsaw freeze up and go back to the main menu and my internet was working this time, I refreshed right after it froze on another tab and it went through.
Using Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox (less laggy than my usual browser, Opera), on a laptop.

Coliseum behaved itself beautifully, all went well with my session earlier.

Had a few freezes with runes but I think it was my internet dropping out. Just had jigsaw freeze up and go back to the main menu and my internet was working this time, I refreshed right after it froze on another tab and it went through.
"My brain is like a warehouse - you can't ever find what it is you're looking for but instead find information you were looking for 4 months ago." - Sciger
Ah! Okay, that makes sense. It's also running more smoothly now since my last post.
Ah! Okay, that makes sense. It's also running more smoothly now since my last post.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
I'm on Firefox with windows 7. A few minor hiccups but otherwise doing very well. You guys are doing great! Thanks bunches. Oh, one minor detail. My dragons don't seem to be making hits quite as damaging as before. And not so many power hits either. I understand it is a balance issue. No worries. Just thought I'd get those thoughts down for whatever they're worth. Have fun! ^.^
I'm on Firefox with windows 7. A few minor hiccups but otherwise doing very well. You guys are doing great! Thanks bunches. Oh, one minor detail. My dragons don't seem to be making hits quite as damaging as before. And not so many power hits either. I understand it is a balance issue. No worries. Just thought I'd get those thoughts down for whatever they're worth. Have fun! ^.^
6RHt8F3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10