Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :)
After being here for a few months and then forgetting about this site for a long time I'm back with an Introduction that I wanted to do for a long time, So hello there I'm Chowmoon or Chow for short, I love animals (including dragons) and video games, I'm a bit shy talking here but I hope that can change.
After being here for a few months and then forgetting about this site for a long time I'm back with an Introduction that I wanted to do for a long time, So hello there I'm Chowmoon or Chow for short, I love animals (including dragons) and video games, I'm a bit shy talking here but I hope that can change.
Hi Chow I'm Pastle. I hope your day has been good
[quote name="PastleDraco" date="2020-12-16 11:58:19" ] Hi Chow I'm Pastle. I hope your day has been good [/quote] Yes it's been a good day for me Thank you for asking
PastleDraco wrote on 2020-12-16 11:58:19:
Yes it's been a good day for me Thank you for asking
Hello and welcome to FR, Chowmoon! I like animals, too!
Hello and welcome to FR, Chowmoon! I like animals, too!
moon_tank_poorolddragon_by_thetauche-d8mfje1.gif
[quote name="ChowMoon" date="2020-12-16 13:18:20" ] [quote name="PastleDraco" date="2020-12-16 11:58:19" ] Hi Chow I'm Pastle. I hope your day has been good [/quote] Yes it's been a good day for me Thank you for asking [/quote] no problem
ChowMoon wrote on 2020-12-16 13:18:20:
PastleDraco wrote on 2020-12-16 11:58:19:
Yes it's been a good day for me Thank you for asking
no problem
hi yall, hope you'll have fun on our site!
hi yall, hope you'll have fun on our site!
header_28.jpg