Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
i need to practice Silent Night on the piano but it's a long *** piece and im not feeling it rn
i need to practice Silent Night on the piano but it's a long *** piece and im not feeling it rn
Looking for:
I'm bored
I'm bored
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
Hey, take a time to read this kind stranger.

I hope you’re healthy and doing well. I, want to say thank you. Thank you for staying at home and washing your hands, even if you barely washed them, thanks. Thank you for wearing a face mask and saving other’s life. Thank you for following the government’s rules no matter how crazy they sound, even if you barely paid attention, thank you. This year had maybe went to a dumpster fire, but you got through it, thank you. I might have got through this worse than most of you, but I am glad that you survived this and didn’t get sick. I’m glad that we found ways of communicating better at these times. I don’t know how much I am going to say this, but thank you. Thank you for existing. Thank you for surviving. And thank you for being you.
Hey, take a time to read this kind stranger.

I hope you’re healthy and doing well. I, want to say thank you. Thank you for staying at home and washing your hands, even if you barely washed them, thanks. Thank you for wearing a face mask and saving other’s life. Thank you for following the government’s rules no matter how crazy they sound, even if you barely paid attention, thank you. This year had maybe went to a dumpster fire, but you got through it, thank you. I might have got through this worse than most of you, but I am glad that you survived this and didn’t get sick. I’m glad that we found ways of communicating better at these times. I don’t know how much I am going to say this, but thank you. Thank you for existing. Thank you for surviving. And thank you for being you.
I’m back from my hiatus!JINQ0.gif
Yum
Yum
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
[emoji=snapper winking size=1]
xPlkKnY.png
aaaa
aaaa

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png