Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Color Wheel
How does the color wheel work when it comes to the hatchlings? I remember reading somewhere about how there is a way to determine what colors could be a possibility, but I don't remember where I saw the post. I was just curious so I could use it to determine what colors would work when buying new dragons.
How does the color wheel work when it comes to the hatchlings? I remember reading somewhere about how there is a way to determine what colors could be a possibility, but I don't remember where I saw the post. I was just curious so I could use it to determine what colors would work when buying new dragons.
the shortest distance between the colours of the parents are the possibilities for the offspring.
the shortest distance between the colours of the parents are the possibilities for the offspring.
Just take the colors of the two possible parents, for example: mother's primary is midnight and father's primary is purple.
Then take a look at the wheel, search both colors and take the shorter distance between them. All the colors between midnight and purple are possible colors of the offspring, so all possible colors of your hatchling are: midnight, shadow, mulberry, thistle, lavender, purple.
Same goes for secondary and tertiary colors. I hope I helped! =)

Edit: ninja'd! xD
Just take the colors of the two possible parents, for example: mother's primary is midnight and father's primary is purple.
Then take a look at the wheel, search both colors and take the shorter distance between them. All the colors between midnight and purple are possible colors of the offspring, so all possible colors of your hatchling are: midnight, shadow, mulberry, thistle, lavender, purple.
Same goes for secondary and tertiary colors. I hope I helped! =)

Edit: ninja'd! xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Ryha Thank you so much! (: I'm assuming that works for the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors?

Edit:
@Luunai Thank you :D That definitely helped!
@Ryha Thank you so much! (: I'm assuming that works for the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors?

Edit:
@Luunai Thank you :D That definitely helped!
@ryha @Luunai is there anywhere we can look at the color wheel for FR? Or do we just use a basic one from google. XD
@ryha @Luunai is there anywhere we can look at the color wheel for FR? Or do we just use a basic one from google. XD
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Megan
[Check this out] :)
@Megan
[Check this out] :)
http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/50161173391/now-that-theres-more-colors-out-could-you-give-us-a

Here it is.

Ninja'd!
http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/50161173391/now-that-theres-more-colors-out-could-you-give-us-a

Here it is.

Ninja'd!
@alphares @Undel

Thank you kindly! -bookmarks- <3
@alphares @Undel

Thank you kindly! -bookmarks- <3
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png