Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to check for suspicious activity?
I haven't logged on in a couple of days, and yet my dragons are all fully fed. Chrome has informed me that my password has been breached.
I know it would be odd for someone to log on and care for my dragons, but is there any way to check my log in history?

Thanks!
I haven't logged on in a couple of days, and yet my dragons are all fully fed. Chrome has informed me that my password has been breached.
I know it would be odd for someone to log on and care for my dragons, but is there any way to check my log in history?

Thanks!
@Kiyomice
You should be fine!
@Kiyomice
You should be fine!
fo11Vhp.png
@Kiyomice unfortunately you can't, but if you think someone else did log into your account you may want to consider changing your password, however... [quote=FR Twitter]Update, 09:22 server time: The #FlightRising website is back up but will remain in maintenance mode for a bit longer for testing purposes. As we don’t have an estimated duration for you, [b]we’ve gone ahead and fed your dragons to full![/b] Thank you for your patience! [/quote] everyone's dragons were fed near the end of maintenance, so if that's the only major concern then you should be fine edit: and I was ninja'd
@Kiyomice
unfortunately you can't, but if you think someone else did log into your account you may want to consider changing your password, however...
FR Twitter wrote:
Update, 09:22 server time: The #FlightRising website is back up but will remain in maintenance mode for a bit longer for testing purposes. As we don’t have an estimated duration for you, we’ve gone ahead and fed your dragons to full! Thank you for your patience!
everyone's dragons were fed near the end of maintenance, so if that's the only major concern then you should be fine

edit: and I was ninja'd
unknown.png
@Kiyomice

I'm not sure what the criteria for Chrome detecting a password breach are, and I'm not sure if the all-site feed that happened would have trigged Chrome, but you could definitely reset your password to be safe.
@Kiyomice

I'm not sure what the criteria for Chrome detecting a password breach are, and I'm not sure if the all-site feed that happened would have trigged Chrome, but you could definitely reset your password to be safe.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Kiyomice
The Chrome message is not telling you that your FR account has been breached. It's telling you that you've used that username and password combination on a site that's had a database breach so you should change the password everywhere you use it.

Technically, it could be FR that's had a database breach, but given there aren't more people reporting the message I suspect not.
@Kiyomice
The Chrome message is not telling you that your FR account has been breached. It's telling you that you've used that username and password combination on a site that's had a database breach so you should change the password everywhere you use it.

Technically, it could be FR that's had a database breach, but given there aren't more people reporting the message I suspect not.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Thank you everyone for the helpful replies!

@Vendrus Thank you for that extra information- I didn't know that's how it worked!
Thank you everyone for the helpful replies!

@Vendrus Thank you for that extra information- I didn't know that's how it worked!