Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | can't log onto tidal trouble
I was playing it earlier & even after the up date but now it says connection failure

also says to try and toggle the alternate socket option in your account setting.

I'm not sure where that is & resetting didn't help. I can play the other games though.
I was playing it earlier & even after the up date but now it says connection failure

also says to try and toggle the alternate socket option in your account setting.

I'm not sure where that is & resetting didn't help. I can play the other games though.
z9bVpPy.png
Having the same problem right now. Tidal Trouble is down, and there is no "alternate socket" option in the account settings.
Having the same problem right now. Tidal Trouble is down, and there is no "alternate socket" option in the account settings.
RU_SMALL.gif
Same issue on my end so it must be down like Lutnik mentioned!
Same issue on my end so it must be down like Lutnik mentioned!
Thanks for the report, we are looking into it!
Thanks for the report, we are looking into it!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron it is working now so if you did something thank you!
@Mutron it is working now so if you did something thank you!
z9bVpPy.png
@LLHBBB @Lutnik @Ruirik I think this is fixed for the time being, but let me know if it stops working again. Thanks for the reports!
@LLHBBB @Lutnik @Ruirik I think this is fixed for the time being, but let me know if it stops working again. Thanks for the reports!

@Mutron Seems to be down again? I was playing it when it suddenly disconnected and won't come back up.
@Mutron Seems to be down again? I was playing it when it suddenly disconnected and won't come back up.
RU_SMALL.gif
@Lutnik We found the root cause of the problem and we ended up having to restart the game again. It should be good to go now! Thanks for the heads up, regardless!
@Lutnik We found the root cause of the problem and we ended up having to restart the game again. It should be good to go now! Thanks for the heads up, regardless!

@Mutron Awesome, thank you guys for all your hard work!!
@Mutron Awesome, thank you guys for all your hard work!!
RU_SMALL.gif