Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | swiftbrood boon error?
I have two veilspuns that are exactly the same age (both hatched on november 17) . I successfully used a swiftbrood boon on the first, but the second pulls up the "Dragon must have hatched at least one full cooldown period ago" message. is this an error or is dragon age more subtle than I was given to understand?
I have two veilspuns that are exactly the same age (both hatched on november 17) . I successfully used a swiftbrood boon on the first, but the second pulls up the "Dragon must have hatched at least one full cooldown period ago" message. is this an error or is dragon age more subtle than I was given to understand?
@ChekhovsGunman It could be that they were born at different times on the same day -- for Swiftbrood the first cooldown requirement is calculated down to the second rather than rounded to the day. Try again a little later in the day and it should work!
@ChekhovsGunman It could be that they were born at different times on the same day -- for Swiftbrood the first cooldown requirement is calculated down to the second rather than rounded to the day. Try again a little later in the day and it should work!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Oh, ok. thanks for the clarification.
Oh, ok. thanks for the clarification.