Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93
Can't wait to see if my favs got in!
Can't wait to see if my favs got in!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot
123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Guess I'm gonna have a coli party after work! ;D
Guess I'm gonna have a coli party after work! ;D
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
[quote name="Neffi" date="2020-12-07 02:09:01" ] Ohh, skin contest winners, exciting! Also @Undel may I humbly request our obligatory dose of doggo? [/quote] Of course! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/doubleblep.jpg[/img][/center]
Neffi wrote on 2020-12-07 02:09:01:
Ohh, skin contest winners, exciting!

Also @Undel may I humbly request our obligatory dose of doggo?

Of course!
doubleblep.jpg
123?! Oh my goodness I'm gonna get accents for a heckton of permas now!
123?! Oh my goodness I'm gonna get accents for a heckton of permas now!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
[quote name="creosote" date="2020-12-07 02:10:45" ] 123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot [/quote] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.
creosote wrote on 2020-12-07 02:10:45:

The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.
Exciting! I just hope most of them do not cover the whole body.
Exciting! I just hope most of them do not cover the whole body.
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-07 02:11:57" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2020-12-07 02:10:45" ] 123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot [/quote] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! [/quote] WHAAATTT
Undel wrote on 2020-12-07 02:11:57:
creosote wrote on 2020-12-07 02:10:45:

The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates!
WHAAATTT
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Oh dang, too bad its bedtime. Something to look forward to when I wake up. Congrats to all the winners!
Oh dang, too bad its bedtime. Something to look forward to when I wake up. Congrats to all the winners!
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
wow, so many skins!
wow, so many skins!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93