Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for a White-Sky-Sky pair
1 2 3
@Usui yes please
@Usui yes please
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png
I see i was pinged :o that doesn't usually happen

anyways, I'd rather not sell Mikael, he is mates with another dragon of mine who's triple sky and I plan on breeding them again at some point. the pair is just in my HibDen at the moment, I haven't cycled them out lol

good luck in getting the dragons you need!
I see i was pinged :o that doesn't usually happen

anyways, I'd rather not sell Mikael, he is mates with another dragon of mine who's triple sky and I plan on breeding them again at some point. the pair is just in my HibDen at the moment, I haven't cycled them out lol

good luck in getting the dragons you need!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
@RedWolfRedRose [center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2gFNWTlKboc/X5SBPf4fiFI/AAAAAAAAPGw/OpsfR0BvLYsrGdUfyDTi8OLi2mNRjuM_gCK8BGAsYHg/s512/2020-10-24.png[/img][center] I'm afraid Stalini isn't for sale, because she's already in a pairing and well loved by me! (If her being my pfp tells you anything lol) But since she is indeed part of a pairing, I could add you to the pinglist for it.
@RedWolfRedRose
2020-10-24.png

I'm afraid Stalini isn't for sale, because she's already in a pairing and well loved by me! (If her being my pfp tells you anything lol) But since she is indeed part of a pairing, I could add you to the pinglist for it.
2020-09-22.jpg 25161.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBi-Ace
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifGot Bunny Familiars?
2020-11-27.png
@Amouress that would be great if I could be added to the pinglist, thanks!
@Amouress that would be great if I could be added to the pinglist, thanks!
UDzE7Lx.png
@RedWolfRedRose

I'd like to keep HeavensBreath and Atreides. They are bonded and I've had them for years. However, they are both White/sky/sky so if I breed them, you will get the colors you want...no gamble.
I can also breed them in my husband's Ice lair so you could get white eyes...if you want.
Let me know if you are still interested or still need someone to breed your dream dragon for you and I will set that up.
If you do want me to breed them, let me know if you want green eyes or white eyes.
@RedWolfRedRose

I'd like to keep HeavensBreath and Atreides. They are bonded and I've had them for years. However, they are both White/sky/sky so if I breed them, you will get the colors you want...no gamble.
I can also breed them in my husband's Ice lair so you could get white eyes...if you want.
Let me know if you are still interested or still need someone to breed your dream dragon for you and I will set that up.
If you do want me to breed them, let me know if you want green eyes or white eyes.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
@RedWolfRedRose
I looked through my lair, and I think you're talking about my fae male, Skybeam? I'd be willing to sell him to you, if you haven't found another.
@RedWolfRedRose
I looked through my lair, and I think you're talking about my fae male, Skybeam? I'd be willing to sell him to you, if you haven't found another.
@Julijohn99 I'd be interested! (I may just be starting a collection now, lol, I love this color combo)

Do you want to set up a crossroads or should I?
@Julijohn99 I'd be interested! (I may just be starting a collection now, lol, I love this color combo)

Do you want to set up a crossroads or should I?
UDzE7Lx.png
@MerryMuse Would it be okay to wait and see if the other nests are fruitful first?
@MerryMuse Would it be okay to wait and see if the other nests are fruitful first?
UDzE7Lx.png
No worries. Just keep me posted!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
No worries. Just keep me posted!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Thanks!
Thanks!
UDzE7Lx.png
1 2 3