Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp Refresh Issue After Server Mi.
I don't know if it's happening for anyone else, but anytime I go to Swipp's Swap Stand, the page is just constantly refreshing itself. I don't even get a chance to read what each box says because it refreshes instantly.

The clock is stuck at 00:00:00 but the items that are available remain the same.

I imagine it has something to do with the server migration since it's only started doing it now. Just wanted to report it at least I guess.
I don't know if it's happening for anyone else, but anytime I go to Swipp's Swap Stand, the page is just constantly refreshing itself. I don't even get a chance to read what each box says because it refreshes instantly.

The clock is stuck at 00:00:00 but the items that are available remain the same.

I imagine it has something to do with the server migration since it's only started doing it now. Just wanted to report it at least I guess.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Same problem here
Same problem here
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@Pyracantha @Knucklepuck I believe we have fixed this issue, thanks for the reports!
@Pyracantha @Knucklepuck I believe we have fixed this issue, thanks for the reports!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

It is working normally for me now, thank you!
@Mutron

It is working normally for me now, thank you!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X