Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp at 0 and refreshing. [Fixed!]
Just wanted Staff to be aware but Swipp's page is constantly refreshing messages and refreshing the page in general.

Also the timer is stuck at 00:00

EDIT:
Fixed as of 9:06!
Just wanted Staff to be aware but Swipp's page is constantly refreshing messages and refreshing the page in general.

Also the timer is stuck at 00:00

EDIT:
Fixed as of 9:06!
yeah im having the same problem! trades are mystic bark mask, seaweed scavenger, and winter wolf cape. i dont think itd even be possible to trade without it refreshing
yeah im having the same problem! trades are mystic bark mask, seaweed scavenger, and winter wolf cape. i dont think itd even be possible to trade without it refreshing
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
Happening to me as well.
Happening to me as well.
He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!
Try not to pick "other" or Hibden for forum games please, of course I can not decide what you choose to pick, nor would I like to hold up games, so take that with a grain of salt. Thank you!

Autism Spectrum Disorder - Please be patient, I don't understand things right away
Bamboo Cluster
Yep. Can't do anything on the page, it auto refreshes every couple of seconds. Trades are impossible to complete before refresh, and if it's stuck at 00:00 then the trades can't change either.
Yep. Can't do anything on the page, it auto refreshes every couple of seconds. Trades are impossible to complete before refresh, and if it's stuck at 00:00 then the trades can't change either.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Yes, this. I checked on two browsers. (Opera and Firefox.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/aK60fF3.png[/img] I noticed it just before 9am FR time, and though it might go away on the hour, but it didn't.
Yes, this. I checked on two browsers. (Opera and Firefox.)

aK60fF3.png

I noticed it just before 9am FR time, and though it might go away on the hour, but it didn't.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Happening for me as well.
Happening for me as well.
unknown.png WaBL9Eh.pngbEvLAND.png
Hello all, this should be fixed now! Thanks for reporting it!
Hello all, this should be fixed now! Thanks for reporting it!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies