Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9743 9744 9745 9746 9747 ... 16028 16029
I'm terrible at keeping up workouts but Beat Saber is a blessing. I haven't felt this content and happy in weeks.
I'm terrible at keeping up workouts but Beat Saber is a blessing. I haven't felt this content and happy in weeks.
Jc6ZU5D.png
Me and my homies making a presentation about our obsessions and here I am suddenly forgetting everything
Me and my homies making a presentation about our obsessions and here I am suddenly forgetting everything
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN LOBCORP TWITTER
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN LOBCORP TWITTER
Im suddenly really glad that im sick and left to my own devices
I actually have mental energy now. I feel like i can do things for myself, not focus on everyone and everything else
Its really nice
Im suddenly really glad that im sick and left to my own devices
I actually have mental energy now. I feel like i can do things for myself, not focus on everyone and everything else
Its really nice
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Sometimes I feel like I should just stop getting attached, if it always ends in a dead rp and none of the ideas I come up with ever come to fruition. How many characters do I have now that are essentially in limbo? Not really anyone's fault but it makes it hard to get invested when in the back of my head I'm afraid everything'll die and I'll have to make a new character for something else.

I feel petty.
Sometimes I feel like I should just stop getting attached, if it always ends in a dead rp and none of the ideas I come up with ever come to fruition. How many characters do I have now that are essentially in limbo? Not really anyone's fault but it makes it hard to get invested when in the back of my head I'm afraid everything'll die and I'll have to make a new character for something else.

I feel petty.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
Birdemic doesn’t have a thing on VelociPastor
Birdemic doesn’t have a thing on VelociPastor
AqaqXxe.png
so I messed up a video file thumbnail for the mainpage news slider, my description writing skills suck, my announcement writing skills suck, and now that I think about it, I wonder if that one post I deleted really even was that bad of a post to begin with

how am I supposed to be a good admin when I second-guess myself all of the time, along with having isolated myself away from any form of reliable, quick communication with the other admins by leaving that one discord server? ughhh
so I messed up a video file thumbnail for the mainpage news slider, my description writing skills suck, my announcement writing skills suck, and now that I think about it, I wonder if that one post I deleted really even was that bad of a post to begin with

how am I supposed to be a good admin when I second-guess myself all of the time, along with having isolated myself away from any form of reliable, quick communication with the other admins by leaving that one discord server? ughhh
anyways I finally have a chance to breed that freaking fandragon
..now I just need to interact and rely on a person in the nature flight to breed them aaa
anyways I finally have a chance to breed that freaking fandragon
..now I just need to interact and rely on a person in the nature flight to breed them aaa
I don't care what anyone says, I am loving Pokemon Shield!
I wish i could evolve my Sneasel sooner, but that's to be expected, I suppose.
I don't care what anyone says, I am loving Pokemon Shield!
I wish i could evolve my Sneasel sooner, but that's to be expected, I suppose.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Funfactlove I'm nature! want me to host for you? no charge [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] ----- did I just find out that Criminal Minds ripped off a book direct published from wattpad??????? what on this EARTH
@Funfactlove I'm nature! want me to host for you? no charge

did I just find out that Criminal Minds ripped off a book direct published from wattpad??????? what on this EARTH
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 ... 9743 9744 9745 9746 9747 ... 16028 16029