Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problems with Baldwin Bubbling Brew
I’m having problems with Baldwin Bubbling Brew. Now I can only do the food and the other now where as before I could do all of them. This happen after the revamp. I tried three time using the computer instead of my Apple I Pad hoping that might work since I work in Firefox. I even tried in Safari on my IPad with no success. Can you help me
I’m having problems with Baldwin Bubbling Brew. Now I can only do the food and the other now where as before I could do all of them. This happen after the revamp. I tried three time using the computer instead of my Apple I Pad hoping that might work since I work in Firefox. I even tried in Safari on my IPad with no success. Can you help me
Can you provide a screenshot of what the screen looks like when you try to brew?
Can you provide a screenshot of what the screen looks like when you try to brew?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Europa304 its impossible to help with this information alone. what is exactly happening? what is not working? are you melting items or are you making items? do you get some sort of error message (if yes, please show it)?
@Europa304 its impossible to help with this information alone. what is exactly happening? what is not working? are you melting items or are you making items? do you get some sort of error message (if yes, please show it)?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I’m trying to melt. I’m able to make things. I’m not getting any error message. The screen just freezes and I have to totally go out to go. Back in
I’m trying to melt. I’m able to make things. I’m not getting any error message. The screen just freezes and I have to totally go out to go. Back in
I cant figure out now to make a screenshot
I cant figure out now to make a screenshot
Now I cant do food its freezing up
Now I cant do food its freezing up