Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Masque }{
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 173 174
One midnight, winter and red flower tangle slots please!
One midnight, winter and red flower tangle slots please!
Can I please get slots for red and midnight?
Can I please get slots for red and midnight?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Mind marking me down for Red Flower Tangle?
Mind marking me down for Red Flower Tangle?
@Sleepyfan @butcherbaby @Massif
Got you all added to the lists!
@Sleepyfan @butcherbaby @Massif
Got you all added to the lists!
zGuYxpI.png
Update on the Flower Tangles!

The first sets of Winter and Midnight tangles have arrived, and I'll be sending them out now! I've placed an order for the second run of Midnight as well.

The Red Flower Tangles were unfortunately rejected for not having dark enough shading. I've darkened that just a tad and resubmitted them.
Update on the Flower Tangles!

The first sets of Winter and Midnight tangles have arrived, and I'll be sending them out now! I've placed an order for the second run of Midnight as well.

The Red Flower Tangles were unfortunately rejected for not having dark enough shading. I've darkened that just a tad and resubmitted them.
zGuYxpI.png
I would like a slot for Midnight Flower Tangle, please. I would also like to pay in advance (worried I’ll forget otherwise). Would you prefer that I sent payment via pm or cr? Thank you in advance!
I would like a slot for Midnight Flower Tangle, please. I would also like to pay in advance (worried I’ll forget otherwise). Would you prefer that I sent payment via pm or cr? Thank you in advance!
@RUINATI0N - No problem! I prefer CR, but either way is fine :)
@RUINATI0N - No problem! I prefer CR, but either way is fine :)
zGuYxpI.png
I’ll go ahead and send it in a CR then!
I’ll go ahead and send it in a CR then!
Hello! Could i be added to the pinglist for reprints of Aurora Bog-ealis? Thank you!
Hello! Could i be added to the pinglist for reprints of Aurora Bog-ealis? Thank you!
beastclantop.png
[font=gothic]May I have a slot for Red Flower Tangle, please? [emoji=heart size=1] (Also, would it be an issue if I paid in advance?)
May I have a slot for Red Flower Tangle, please? (Also, would it be an issue if I paid in advance?)
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 173 174