Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58
@Fawkesian

Sent 20 dragons for the HibDen your way!
@Fawkesian

Sent 20 dragons for the HibDen your way!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9
fell asleep for a minute but i've got em now, thanks!
@SkylarDN9
fell asleep for a minute but i've got em now, thanks!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
[center][b]The winner of Week 3 Boarder's Raffle is:[/b] @TheLoversMask On the 36th row of the sheet Congratulations! You won Unhatched Earth Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg [quote="Week 3"][center][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][/center][/quote] [b]Proof:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/vtLufjQ.png]Link[/url][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img] [center]Week 4's Boarder Raffle Prizes are as follows:[/center] [quote="Week 4"][center][item=Vial of Scattersight][/center][/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2925846/1#post_45121184][b][color=sienna]- Boarder Raffle Prizes Masterpost -[/color][/b][/url][/center]
The winner of Week 3 Boarder's Raffle is:

@TheLoversMask
On the 36th row of the sheet

Congratulations! You won Unhatched Earth Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg
Week 3 wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Proof: Link
lightmid.png
Week 4's Boarder Raffle Prizes are as follows:
Week 4 wrote:
Vial of Scattersight
Kunikuzushi
@Neffi

Sending 5 lair and 8 den dragons for boarding! Just send whoever doesn't have a cooldown to the hibden :)

Edit: also sending 6 permas your way for lair boarding!
@Neffi

Sending 5 lair and 8 den dragons for boarding! Just send whoever doesn't have a cooldown to the hibden :)

Edit: also sending 6 permas your way for lair boarding!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@/Ranmaru Sending 20 dragons to hibernal den board!

@/Kraeheart Sending 24 dragons to lair board! (CR in batches of 3 dragons is fine too, singles aren't required! Don't worry about the CRs sent so far ^^) Please let me know if you need food and how much. I don't keep a lot of lair dragons and have poor idea about food requirements..
@/Ranmaru Sending 20 dragons to hibernal den board!

@/Kraeheart Sending 24 dragons to lair board! (CR in batches of 3 dragons is fine too, singles aren't required! Don't worry about the CRs sent so far ^^) Please let me know if you need food and how much. I don't keep a lot of lair dragons and have poor idea about food requirements..
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy Hi, I wasn't sure whether to batch or not so I went with the more flexible option, but thanks for letting me know! As for food, it's only like 3 food points per dragon per day I think. I can cover that just fine with what I have, but extra snacks are always appreciated.
@Dessy Hi, I wasn't sure whether to batch or not so I went with the more flexible option, but thanks for letting me know! As for food, it's only like 3 food points per dragon per day I think. I can cover that just fine with what I have, but extra snacks are always appreciated.
@SkylarDN9
hi, thanks for the fresh batch of dragons! just checking since i don't think they're entered on the sheet yet - you wanted them all denned, right?
@SkylarDN9
hi, thanks for the fresh batch of dragons! just checking since i don't think they're entered on the sheet yet - you wanted them all denned, right?
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@Fawkesian

Yup, they don't have HibDen Cooldown, so they can go in the Den!
I got distracted and forgot to fill out the sheet. Let me do that real fast.
@Fawkesian

Yup, they don't have HibDen Cooldown, so they can go in the Den!
I got distracted and forgot to fill out the sheet. Let me do that real fast.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@Fawkesian

Sending 6 fodder for lair and 6 for den boarding!
@Fawkesian

Sending 6 fodder for lair and 6 for den boarding!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially
got em all settled in, thanks!
@Cordially
got em all settled in, thanks!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58