Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 164 165
@eieru
Sure do! <3 I'll add your name to the pinglist. :D
@eieru
Sure do! <3 I'll add your name to the pinglist. :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia

I notice some slots open on the Guardian skincent, are you still accepting slots for people?
@Atramentia

I notice some slots open on the Guardian skincent, are you still accepting slots for people?
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Darkdragonfiend

I am, and copies are in! :D So just let me know if you'd prefer to pay in gems, treasure, or a mix, and I can send a PA on over your way! <3
@Darkdragonfiend

I am, and copies are in! :D So just let me know if you'd prefer to pay in gems, treasure, or a mix, and I can send a PA on over your way! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
[center]Hi, there! If I'm not mistaken, I believe that I purchased this gorgeous skincent from you on the AH a few weeks back. I have been struggling to dress this particular dragon for a very long time and, after coming across your skin, I felt really inspired and created this nature themed dress-up for him. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for creating this wonderful skin, as well as for your creative inspiration! <3[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55982180] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559822/55982180_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hi, there! If I'm not mistaken, I believe that I purchased this gorgeous skincent from you on the AH a few weeks back. I have been struggling to dress this particular dragon for a very long time and, after coming across your skin, I felt really inspired and created this nature themed dress-up for him. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for creating this wonderful skin, as well as for your creative inspiration! <3
55982180_350.png
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight Oh my goodness, he's gorgeous!!! [emoji=gaoler star size=2] I love how well your apparel choices his colors so, so much, and those lanterns with it?? Perfection! What a beautiful lad, I am in genuine awe of how great he looks with that skin. <3 One of my absolute favorites I've seen with it, by far! Thank you so much for showing him to me, I am always humbled and so thrilled to see the cool outfits and combinations people come up with that I would never have even dreamed of.
@FinalFlight

Oh my goodness, he's gorgeous!!! I love how well your apparel choices his colors so, so much, and those lanterns with it?? Perfection! What a beautiful lad, I am in genuine awe of how great he looks with that skin. <3

One of my absolute favorites I've seen with it, by far! Thank you so much for showing him to me, I am always humbled and so thrilled to see the cool outfits and combinations people come up with that I would never have even dreamed of.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Hi there! Just checking status on your Man of the Woods skin. I hopped on that bad boy's wait list a few months ago, but then had a period of inactivity. I just want to touch base and make sure I didn't miss a printing! If not, no worries, I'll just keep being patient.
Hi there! Just checking status on your Man of the Woods skin. I hopped on that bad boy's wait list a few months ago, but then had a period of inactivity. I just want to touch base and make sure I didn't miss a printing! If not, no worries, I'll just keep being patient.
@BananaMeteor

No worries, you didn't miss a thing! <3 That one's just been very slow to fill the last slot, but since it's at 4/5, I will likely wind up sending it back in to print soon anyway, and you'll get a ping once that happens and copies are in! <3
@BananaMeteor

No worries, you didn't miss a thing! <3 That one's just been very slow to fill the last slot, but since it's at 4/5, I will likely wind up sending it back in to print soon anyway, and you'll get a ping once that happens and copies are in! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia - May I get a slot for scavengoaler and autumn plumage?
@Atramentia - May I get a slot for scavengoaler and autumn plumage?
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

Absolutely!! :D Autumn Plumes will be in very soon, so you'll receive a PA for that one in no time, and since that makes 5 now for Scavangaoler, you'll also receive a ping and PA once copies are in! <3
@Pesticide

Absolutely!! :D Autumn Plumes will be in very soon, so you'll receive a PA for that one in no time, and since that makes 5 now for Scavangaoler, you'll also receive a ping and PA once copies are in! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
[center][i]Autumn Plumes[/i] is back in stock. \o/ Please let me know if you'd rather pay in treasure or a mix, otherwise a gem PA will be sent over shortly! <3[/center] [br] [center][columns][color=transparent] _[/color][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b68dcc92d731839a6c86519f72a6769e/e04bfa5da64157fd-fd/s400x600/1baf62298eac022fa2e60f96b8ad82d4c62fe774.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent] _____[/color][skin=33014] [center][size=4][b] [color=transparent]___[/color] Skincent:[/b] [color=transparent]___[/color]Autumn Plumes [size=3][b][color=transparent]___[/color]Price[/b]: 750g [/size][/center] [size=4]@retrace @Contaminate @Ikelu @Raptorgrrl @WickedPixie @MoonlitCacti @friendlycoffee @Trachynhawb [/columns][/center] [br]
Autumn Plumes is back in stock. \o/ Please let me know if you'd rather pay in treasure or a mix, otherwise a gem PA will be sent over shortly! <3

_1baf62298eac022fa2e60f96b8ad82d4c62fe774.png _____
___ Skincent:
___Autumn Plumes
___Price: 750g
@retrace
@Contaminate
@Ikelu
@Raptorgrrl
@WickedPixie
@MoonlitCacti
@friendlycoffee
@Trachynhawb