Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58
@HollowBay Sending 10 dragons for den boarding! Thank you!
@HollowBay Sending 10 dragons for den boarding! Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
@lyricalmyxteries looks good this morning, yeah.... another googlesheets mystery i guess! I love it when the public sheets go rogue for no reason and then somehow fix themselves :). thanks for checking!
@lyricalmyxteries looks good this morning, yeah.... another googlesheets mystery i guess! I love it when the public sheets go rogue for no reason and then somehow fix themselves :). thanks for checking!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@ScribblyGryphon
62 fodder dragons for you!
@ScribblyGryphon
62 fodder dragons for you!
@Aarresi gotcha! Give me a bit to settle all these babies into the den ^^
@Aarresi gotcha! Give me a bit to settle all these babies into the den ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@AriesAscending hello there! i'm sending you 15 dragons to be boarded in your lair <3
@AriesAscending hello there! i'm sending you 15 dragons to be boarded in your lair <3
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@Valarjar thanks for letting me know! I'll take good care of them! :D
@Valarjar thanks for letting me know! I'll take good care of them! :D
syx6Ls4.pngdUDKJhu.png7Ui9r83.pngYUy8xh1.png
badge2.png
@Zafirmei Hello [emoji=new friend size=1] I’m sending 10 fodder dragons to board in your hibden
@Zafirmei Hello I’m sending 10 fodder dragons to board in your hibden
@commoncomitatus I will (attempt to) send another 40 dragons (will finish after rollover); seven of them should be on cool down (CRs back are fine for them!), the rest can go in the den!

(I'm hoping us being in the same timezone will help with retrieving my dragons from your den ^^)
@commoncomitatus I will (attempt to) send another 40 dragons (will finish after rollover); seven of them should be on cool down (CRs back are fine for them!), the rest can go in the den!

(I'm hoping us being in the same timezone will help with retrieving my dragons from your den ^^)
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@dragonpals Hello [emoji=new friend size=1] I’m sending 10 fodder dragons to board in your hibden
@dragonpals Hello I’m sending 10 fodder dragons to board in your hibden
@xianvar Oof, sorry for being a little bit slow on pickup this time around -- getting them all accepted and settled in now, and apologies as ever for the incoming return-CR spam!
@xianvar Oof, sorry for being a little bit slow on pickup this time around -- getting them all accepted and settled in now, and apologies as ever for the incoming return-CR spam!
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58