Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 180 181
@Bones

Thank you for getting back to me. Ok...so no automatic gifting of eggs as in former releases of ancient breeds.

Will keep checking for breed change scrolls in marketplace. The gem marketplace doesn't usually sell out or have unlimited sales of things - but maybe this time they changed that. It is not showing up in my game.

I do appreciate you giving me more intel.

Hopefully all is well with your FR lair and your IRL home clan.
@Bones

Thank you for getting back to me. Ok...so no automatic gifting of eggs as in former releases of ancient breeds.

Will keep checking for breed change scrolls in marketplace. The gem marketplace doesn't usually sell out or have unlimited sales of things - but maybe this time they changed that. It is not showing up in my game.

I do appreciate you giving me more intel.

Hopefully all is well with your FR lair and your IRL home clan.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
@MerryMuse
It’s on page 3 in the specialty section :)
@MerryMuse
It’s on page 3 in the specialty section :)
Signature goes here.
@MerryMuse

No problem at all, and no, looks like there's no free eggs this time.

It is strange that the scrolls are not showing up for you - Gem marketplace items sell in unlimited quantities, so it should never sell out the way the Treasure marketplace does. Have you double checked each page? The breed scrolls on on page 3 for me.

But no worries, happy to help! If you still can't find them I'd try putting in a help ticket about it, as they should definitely be there.

Hope you're also doing well!

Edit: What @Crazybonez said! ^^
@MerryMuse

No problem at all, and no, looks like there's no free eggs this time.

It is strange that the scrolls are not showing up for you - Gem marketplace items sell in unlimited quantities, so it should never sell out the way the Treasure marketplace does. Have you double checked each page? The breed scrolls on on page 3 for me.

But no worries, happy to help! If you still can't find them I'd try putting in a help ticket about it, as they should definitely be there.

Hope you're also doing well!

Edit: What @Crazybonez said! ^^
Fd5cQVO.png
Oh my gosh, such a beautiful new Ancient Breed!
Oh my gosh, such a beautiful new Ancient Breed!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
EJTS21Y.jpg
I love my pair so much qvq this is my favorite breed. I'm handing them out like candy
I'll be selling kiddos for 50g each

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2933860#post_2933860
PINGLIST
EJTS21Y.jpg
I love my pair so much qvq this is my favorite breed. I'm handing them out like candy

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2933860#post_2933860
PINGLIST
@Derpy450
Is that a breeding pair!? Add me to the ping list for the babies XD
@Derpy450
Is that a breeding pair!? Add me to the ping list for the babies XD
@Derpy450 They are gorgeous, If you are selling any hatchlings from them please let me know :) .
@Derpy450 They are gorgeous, If you are selling any hatchlings from them please let me know :) .
I can't wait to print these [emoji=veilspun love size=2] I love this breed so much! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Am257DT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3MwtVZ1.png[/img]
I can't wait to print these I love this breed so much!

Am257DT.png

3MwtVZ1.png
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
[quote name="Derpy450" date="2020-11-15 20:13:43" ] I love my pair so much qvq this is my favorite breed. I'm handing them out like candy I'll be selling kiddos for 50g each [/quote] oml add me to your ping list please! there's no way i can afford a veilspun rn but i can afford 50g! and they're gorgeous!!
Derpy450 wrote on 2020-11-15 20:13:43:

oml add me to your ping list please! there's no way i can afford a veilspun rn but i can afford 50g! and they're gorgeous!!
@Derpy450 – I would love to be on the pinglist, these dragons are beyond gorgeous *0*
@Derpy450 – I would love to be on the pinglist, these dragons are beyond gorgeous *0*
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 180 181