Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it just me
1 2 3
Or do the veilspun emoticons look like Momo from that internet challenge/scare? Not gonna link it in case it's somehow not appropriate but uh. This one in particular. [emoji=veilspun happy size=2] And this one. [emoji=veilspun laughing size=2] It's not just me, right? I'm not crazy?
Or do the veilspun emoticons look like Momo from that internet challenge/scare? Not gonna link it in case it's somehow not appropriate but uh.

This one in particular.

And this one.

It's not just me, right? I'm not crazy?
3xgPfeK.png
I see it too. It makes me love Veilspuns even more. They’re definitely going to be creepy doorkeepers for me.
I see it too. It makes me love Veilspuns even more. They’re definitely going to be creepy doorkeepers for me.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
wow thanks i dont like that very much
wow thanks i dont like that very much
Yya65zH.png
[quote name="jordanosphere" date="2020-11-15 12:06:16" ] I see it too. It makes me love Veilspuns even more. They’re definitely going to be creepy doorkeepers for me. [/quote] I love how unsettlingly subtle veilspuns are about being creepy. I feel like they perfectly represent a large part of Shadow. Definitely favorite ancient, and up there in top 4, maybe top 3 total breeds.
jordanosphere wrote on 2020-11-15 12:06:16:
I love how unsettlingly subtle veilspuns are about being creepy. I feel like they perfectly represent a large part of Shadow. Definitely favorite ancient, and up there in top 4, maybe top 3 total breeds.
3xgPfeK.png
I'm not sure I want to know what this is in reference to, especially if it's scary!
I'm not sure I want to know what this is in reference to, especially if it's scary!
Buying Food UMAs
huh, never thought of that actually! i'm certainly not gonna search up momo at 4 in the morning right now just to compare the two, but someone in the past also pointed out that this certain gaoler emote looks a bit like her too [emoji=gaoler happy size=2] honestly, if the veilspun emotes had rounder eyes, it'd have rung a bell quicker for me
huh, never thought of that actually! i'm certainly not gonna search up momo at 4 in the morning right now just to compare the two, but someone in the past also pointed out that this certain gaoler emote looks a bit like her too

honestly, if the veilspun emotes had rounder eyes, it'd have rung a bell quicker for me
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I noticed too! And I agree with liking the creepier aspects of Veilspuns; they have this slightly alien feel that really reminds me of traditional "fair folk" stories.
I noticed too! And I agree with liking the creepier aspects of Veilspuns; they have this slightly alien feel that really reminds me of traditional "fair folk" stories.
I can see the resemblance yeah.

Basically, if I’m remembering things correctly, Momo is... a sculpture from a Japanese artist who does like underground haunted house stuff to show their work. A humanoid creature with large eyes and a birdlike beaked face. An image of the specific sculpture that was dubbed Momo went viral and then became associated with an urban legend about some video challenge that involves self harm?? (I’m unsure of the specifics)... and there was a scare that young children on YouTube were being targeted by these challenge videos. It’s been a while, and I didn’t really follow the story so I’m sure I’m missing details.

Basically the veil icon kinda sorta looks like the face of the sculpture.
I can see the resemblance yeah.

Basically, if I’m remembering things correctly, Momo is... a sculpture from a Japanese artist who does like underground haunted house stuff to show their work. A humanoid creature with large eyes and a birdlike beaked face. An image of the specific sculpture that was dubbed Momo went viral and then became associated with an urban legend about some video challenge that involves self harm?? (I’m unsure of the specifics)... and there was a scare that young children on YouTube were being targeted by these challenge videos. It’s been a while, and I didn’t really follow the story so I’m sure I’m missing details.

Basically the veil icon kinda sorta looks like the face of the sculpture.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i've seen that too veilspuns are momo confirmed change my mind
i've seen that too veilspuns are momo confirmed change my mind
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
oh my god
oh my god
D7bKm3p.jpg
1 2 3