Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | first come first served
got two free g1s and two free pairs in my lair. would prefer that the pairs not be separated.

post here saying which dragon(s) you want and i'll send 'em over. as the title says, first come first served.
got two free g1s and two free pairs in my lair. would prefer that the pairs not be separated.

post here saying which dragon(s) you want and i'll send 'em over. as the title says, first come first served.
I'd love them!
I'd love them!
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW
all of them?
@SilverNW
all of them?
@Azlynn
the gen 1s :0
Thank you so much! And srry I should've specified XP
@Azlynn
the gen 1s :0
Thank you so much! And srry I should've specified XP
XDRtGHs.png
If this guy is still not taken, I’d love to give him a home! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58291245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582913/58291245_350.png[/img][/url]
If this guy is still not taken, I’d love to give him a home!
58291245_350.png
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Oh, looks like I just missed it!
No worries, enjoy!
Oh, looks like I just missed it!
No worries, enjoy!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Azlynn
Also are the pairs of skydancers in ur Hib den up for sell? I'm interested in old dragons :D
@Azlynn
Also are the pairs of skydancers in ur Hib den up for sell? I'm interested in old dragons :D
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW
nope, those are my progens lol and all the dragons in the hibden i'm keeping anyways
@SilverNW
nope, those are my progens lol and all the dragons in the hibden i'm keeping anyways
@SilverNW theyre progens! Btw that opal sd is cute, i wish i could saw this post before lol
@SilverNW theyre progens! Btw that opal sd is cute, i wish i could saw this post before lol
@Azlynn
Alrighty!
Thank you so much for the other dragons though! I'll be sure to take care of them, and you take care of yourself irl, best of luck~
@Azlynn
Alrighty!
Thank you so much for the other dragons though! I'll be sure to take care of them, and you take care of yourself irl, best of luck~
XDRtGHs.png