Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 180 181
I turned my progens into Gaolers as soon as those guys came out, and had been patiently waiting for a tert. gene that would look good with brown. At the time I had no idea tert colors had any impact since when you were creating them back then, there was no hint about that. Then these guys came out and I immediately had to change them both into these gorgeous insect dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/116843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1169/116843_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/116842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1169/116842_350.png[/img][/url] So happy to finally have them in a good place. ;;
I turned my progens into Gaolers as soon as those guys came out, and had been patiently waiting for a tert. gene that would look good with brown. At the time I had no idea tert colors had any impact since when you were creating them back then, there was no hint about that.

Then these guys came out and I immediately had to change them both into these gorgeous insect dragons.

116843_350.png

116842_350.png

So happy to finally have them in a good place. ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Been scrolling through to see if anyone else had my questions or concerned. But not scrolling through 149((as of now)) pages to find it.

1. Why no egg or transform scroll from Galore? I understand wanting to have it some exclusivity but... see point 2.

2. The gem price is obscenely high for the breed change scroll. I've been on site long enough I've got a tidy nest egg saved, but I was planning on using those for retired familiars. Maybe I can make some of it back breeding until the price drops but a 2k gem down payment to maybe or maybe not make that back in breeding.... That is ridiculously unfair to newer players or those who don't have the time to hustle to make those gems via the auction house. Not to mention younger players who can't buy gems.

I'll bite the bullet because I can afford it and I do like their aesthetic. But I hope y'all can tweak it so that those first few breedings are all large clutches cause this is gonna hurt.
Been scrolling through to see if anyone else had my questions or concerned. But not scrolling through 149((as of now)) pages to find it.

1. Why no egg or transform scroll from Galore? I understand wanting to have it some exclusivity but... see point 2.

2. The gem price is obscenely high for the breed change scroll. I've been on site long enough I've got a tidy nest egg saved, but I was planning on using those for retired familiars. Maybe I can make some of it back breeding until the price drops but a 2k gem down payment to maybe or maybe not make that back in breeding.... That is ridiculously unfair to newer players or those who don't have the time to hustle to make those gems via the auction house. Not to mention younger players who can't buy gems.

I'll bite the bullet because I can afford it and I do like their aesthetic. But I hope y'all can tweak it so that those first few breedings are all large clutches cause this is gonna hurt.
ah yes, another dragon with long hair
Nina

"Ed... Ward..."
ah yes, another dragon with long hair
Nina

"Ed... Ward..."
The_Crown_of_Rymden.png
where do we get these-?
where do we get these-?
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
[quote name="shevabree" date="2020-11-13 13:33:43" ] Been scrolling through to see if anyone else had my questions or concerned. But not scrolling through 149((as of now)) pages to find it. 1. Why no egg or transform scroll from Galore? I understand wanting to have it some exclusivity but... see point 2. 2. The gem price is obscenely high for the breed change scroll. I've been on site long enough I've got a tidy nest egg saved, but I was planning on using those for retired familiars. Maybe I can make some of it back breeding until the price drops but a 2k gem down payment to maybe or maybe not make that back in breeding.... That is ridiculously unfair to newer players or those who don't have the time to hustle to make those gems via the auction house. Not to mention younger players who can't buy gems. I'll bite the bullet because I can afford it and I do like their aesthetic. But I hope y'all can tweak it so that those first few breedings are all large clutches cause this is gonna hurt. [/quote] Thank you for sticking up for players who are young, do not have much in the way of pretty dragons to sale for high gem prices or money to buy the gems. As well as newer players. I personaly have been playing awhile and might have a lot of dragons but most of those are bread or gifted as most of my friends who play this with me know I can not afford a ton of dragons and wanted to help me out, like right now I only have 12 gems and 75k and I need the 75k to buy more den slots witch is 500k for 5 slots something needs to change on this site like a gem raffle you buy a ticket and have a change of winning 20 gems or prices of marketplace items and slots need to go down so it is far to older players as well as newer. It would be a good business thing as well and the game would get more traffic, the fact we did not get even 1 egg or scroll sucked majorly if they gave us one egg or scroll that would still make it to where we had to buy the second dragon it would have been a win win. It was a very poor decision not to give out one egg or one scroll.
shevabree wrote on 2020-11-13 13:33:43:

Thank you for sticking up for players who are young, do not have much in the way of pretty dragons to sale for high gem prices or money to buy the gems. As well as newer players. I personaly have been playing awhile and might have a lot of dragons but most of those are bread or gifted as most of my friends who play this with me know I can not afford a ton of dragons and wanted to help me out, like right now I only have 12 gems and 75k and I need the 75k to buy more den slots witch is 500k for 5 slots something needs to change on this site like a gem raffle you buy a ticket and have a change of winning 20 gems or prices of marketplace items and slots need to go down so it is far to older players as well as newer. It would be a good business thing as well and the game would get more traffic, the fact we did not get even 1 egg or scroll sucked majorly if they gave us one egg or scroll that would still make it to where we had to buy the second dragon it would have been a win win. It was a very poor decision not to give out one egg or one scroll.
@undel do you guys plan on adjusting the way multigaze works with the terts? it clips weirdly with beetle and floats over mop
(lmk if i should post this in the bug report, i know you said there were art bugs you were working on!)
@undel do you guys plan on adjusting the way multigaze works with the terts? it clips weirdly with beetle and floats over mop
(lmk if i should post this in the bug report, i know you said there were art bugs you were working on!)
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
also floats over Diaphonus (which btw is prob gonna be my fav tert for these)
also floats over Diaphonus (which btw is prob gonna be my fav tert for these)
I love this breed and playing with all the possibilities! Though I can't help being a little disappointed in how Shell is portrayed on females vs males. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=3c0b8c4a5a5a9c5d412d5a5c8749ec456c66cf71&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It's gorgeous and dynamic on males, like it's moving with the hide. But on females, it lacks that organic feels and looks rigidly patterned. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=95716a83a688ceba1d7e05c37234347c341b5fa3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I love this breed and playing with all the possibilities!

Though I can't help being a little disappointed in how Shell is portrayed on females vs males.

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=3c0b8c4a5a5a9c5d412d5a5c8749ec456c66cf71&dummyext=prev.png

It's gorgeous and dynamic on males, like it's moving with the hide. But on females, it lacks that organic feels and looks rigidly patterned.

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=31&auth=95716a83a688ceba1d7e05c37234347c341b5fa3&dummyext=prev.png
lGriifT.png
AHHHH, WOW These are so cool!!!!! I want one XD
AHHHH, WOW These are so cool!!!!! I want one XD
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@Yonderly and @Akantra this has already been addressed. Undel explained that, currently, with the image program they have to use, we unfortunately are stuck with the odd layering/clipping if we want to have line-breaking terts/features. It's not an art error/bug. It's the limitations of an art/imaging program.
@Yonderly and @Akantra this has already been addressed. Undel explained that, currently, with the image program they have to use, we unfortunately are stuck with the odd layering/clipping if we want to have line-breaking terts/features. It's not an art error/bug. It's the limitations of an art/imaging program.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x