Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Veilspun Poem Suggestion
1 2
[quote name="Blackvine" date="2020-11-12 14:25:43" ] Support. It just sounds better. [/quote] Exactly. Nothing more needs to be said; support.
Blackvine wrote on 2020-11-12 14:25:43:
Support. It just sounds better.
Exactly. Nothing more needs to be said; support.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
The harsh drop off kinda gives it the finality of being taken away never to be heard from again. I prefer it.
The harsh drop off kinda gives it the finality of being taken away never to be heard from again. I prefer it.
The thing is - they're not just taking you *away*

By hypnotizing you, they're taking you as well. You're here, but you're still enthralled. It's figurative AND literal, while the edit is just literal.

By hypnotizing you, they're taking you as well. You're here, but you're still enthralled. It's figurative AND literal, while the edit is just literal.

Support
Support
wishlist

screams in cursive
[quote name="wittykitsune" date="2020-11-13 03:16:19" ] The harsh drop off kinda gives it the finality of being taken away never to be heard from again. I prefer it. [/quote] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-11-13 05:39:19" ] The thing is - they're not just taking you *away* By hypnotizing you, they're taking you as well. You're here, but you're still enthralled. It's figurative AND literal, while the edit is just literal. [/quote] I can confirm the A/A/B convention and its disruptive harshness is intentional. It's not meant to be a standard nursery rhyme. [b]That being said,[/b] @MegaAbsols, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to hear you enjoyed it. [emoji=new friend size=1] (@Corviknight @wittykitsune) [I][size=2](editing to add: I moved this from the Suggestions forum to FRD because this isn't a gameplay mechanic or feature suggestion [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) (edit 2: don't post pre-coffee [emoji=veilspun scared size=1] [emoji=veilspun sleepy size=1])[/size][/i]
wittykitsune wrote on 2020-11-13 03:16:19:

Corviknight wrote on 2020-11-13 05:39:19:

I can confirm the A/A/B convention and its disruptive harshness is intentional. It's not meant to be a standard nursery rhyme.

That being said, @MegaAbsols, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to hear you enjoyed it.

(@Corviknight @wittykitsune)

(editing to add: I moved this from the Suggestions forum to FRD because this isn't a gameplay mechanic or feature suggestion )
(edit 2: don't post pre-coffee )

1 2