Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 181
I would like to make a note that the Multi-Gaze gene is not compatible with a few of the tertiary genes, including Beetle
I would like to make a note that the Multi-Gaze gene is not compatible with a few of the tertiary genes, including Beetle
[quote name="K9Dog" date="2020-11-12 19:01:54" ] [quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2020-11-12 18:47:26" ] I wish we were given a Veilspun egg or a breed change scroll....that way everybody could have one....not just those who have 1000gems and/or real life money to purchase gems. It's really frustrating and makes many of us feel excluded when a new dragon is released.......[emoji=veilspun deadpan size=2] [/quote] This ^ That way if they only gave us one, they can still make cash since we need the opposite gender in order to breed more of them. (which means buying one) I'm just upset that they're treating this as a cash grab, to get excited players to buy them to make a quick monetary gain. And buying them from the AH? It's going to be a while before the prices go down, so players who can't buy gems have to wait. :C [/quote] Some things ya just gotta save up for. I don't generally spend actual money on the site, so this is gonna be something I save for as well. There are ways of gettin' gems without having to fork over real dollars, it just may take a little longer. :) Its not a 'cash grab' when this site is in actual fact a business that needs to generate revenue to continue running.
K9Dog wrote on 2020-11-12 19:01:54:
KiwiNeko wrote on 2020-11-12 18:47:26:
I wish we were given a Veilspun egg or a breed change scroll....that way everybody could have one....not just those who have 1000gems and/or real life money to purchase gems. It's really frustrating and makes many of us feel excluded when a new dragon is released.......

This ^
That way if they only gave us one, they can still make cash since we need the opposite gender in order to breed more of them. (which means buying one)

I'm just upset that they're treating this as a cash grab, to get excited players to buy them to make a quick monetary gain. And buying them from the AH? It's going to be a while before the prices go down, so players who can't buy gems have to wait. :C

Some things ya just gotta save up for. I don't generally spend actual money on the site, so this is gonna be something I save for as well. There are ways of gettin' gems without having to fork over real dollars, it just may take a little longer. :)
Its not a 'cash grab' when this site is in actual fact a business that needs to generate revenue to continue running.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
[item=willowmane deerling] I dunno if anyone else has said this but deerling is also a pokemon name. idk if it'd be worth considering a rename for that or not?
Willowmane Deerling
I dunno if anyone else has said this but deerling is also a pokemon name. idk if it'd be worth considering a rename for that or not?
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Very disapoited we did not get an egg/scroll from Galore like we did with the others. Kinda feel cheated only getting a pet and food. This game is becoming a pay to get fancy dragons and i really do not like it it feels like EA all over again.
Very disapoited we did not get an egg/scroll from Galore like we did with the others. Kinda feel cheated only getting a pet and food. This game is becoming a pay to get fancy dragons and i really do not like it it feels like EA all over again.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64201761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642018/64201761_350.png[/img][/url] Ah, of course I had to go and buy + breedchange a throwaway joke/meme dragon that is also in dire need of firefly, a swipp gene that has yet to come out. Of course. Thanks flight rising,
64201761_350.png

Ah, of course I had to go and buy + breedchange a throwaway joke/meme dragon that is also in dire need of firefly, a swipp gene that has yet to come out. Of course. Thanks flight rising,
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
AHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGGGGG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGGGGG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SIG-02.png
Ooo! The babies are so precious!
Ooo! The babies are so precious!
They're so beautiful! I can't wait until I have more time to go through scrys and get one I really like. ^w^
They're so beautiful! I can't wait until I have more time to go through scrys and get one I really like. ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
[quote name="TheWormwood" date="2020-11-12 19:24:58" ] [quote name="K9Dog" date="2020-11-12 19:01:54" ] [quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2020-11-12 18:47:26" ] I wish we were given a Veilspun egg or a breed change scroll....that way everybody could have one....not just those who have 1000gems and/or real life money to purchase gems. It's really frustrating and makes many of us feel excluded when a new dragon is released.......[emoji=veilspun deadpan size=2] [/quote] This ^ That way if they only gave us one, they can still make cash since we need the opposite gender in order to breed more of them. (which means buying one) I'm just upset that they're treating this as a cash grab, to get excited players to buy them to make a quick monetary gain. And buying them from the AH? It's going to be a while before the prices go down, so players who can't buy gems have to wait. :C [/quote] Some things ya just gotta save up for. I don't generally spend actual money on the site, so this is gonna be something I save for as well. There are ways of gettin' gems without having to fork over real dollars, it just may take a little longer. :) Its not a 'cash grab' when this site is in actual fact a business that needs to generate revenue to continue running. [/quote] Says the person selling dragons for 100k or 100 gems kinda funny NGL plus some people do save and save and save but prices of slots and other things are way to high so they should have gave out 1 egg to make it far for everyone and they could get money with those who are not patient enough to save up THE 1000 GEMS FOR THE SCROLL.
TheWormwood wrote on 2020-11-12 19:24:58:
K9Dog wrote on 2020-11-12 19:01:54:
KiwiNeko wrote on 2020-11-12 18:47:26:
I wish we were given a Veilspun egg or a breed change scroll....that way everybody could have one....not just those who have 1000gems and/or real life money to purchase gems. It's really frustrating and makes many of us feel excluded when a new dragon is released.......

This ^
That way if they only gave us one, they can still make cash since we need the opposite gender in order to breed more of them. (which means buying one)

I'm just upset that they're treating this as a cash grab, to get excited players to buy them to make a quick monetary gain. And buying them from the AH? It's going to be a while before the prices go down, so players who can't buy gems have to wait. :C

Some things ya just gotta save up for. I don't generally spend actual money on the site, so this is gonna be something I save for as well. There are ways of gettin' gems without having to fork over real dollars, it just may take a little longer. :)
Its not a 'cash grab' when this site is in actual fact a business that needs to generate revenue to continue running.

Says the person selling dragons for 100k or 100 gems kinda funny NGL plus some people do save and save and save but prices of slots and other things are way to high so they should have gave out 1 egg to make it far for everyone and they could get money with those who are not patient enough to save up THE 1000 GEMS FOR THE SCROLL.
I completely forgot about the release today D: But look!! I love them so much, I love the bug-themed genes a lot. Weird bug babies[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I completely forgot about the release today D: But look!! I love them so much, I love the bug-themed genes a lot. Weird bug babies
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 181