Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 181
How do I obtain one?
How do I obtain one?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
@SkieDragon Buy the breed scroll for 1000g and change and existing dragon or get one from the Auction House. Might want to wait until they get cheaper if the latter.
@SkieDragon Buy the breed scroll for 1000g and change and existing dragon or get one from the Auction House. Might want to wait until they get cheaper if the latter.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
what if they had braids is the only thing running through my head right now
what if they had braids is the only thing running through my head right now
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
I really like the new breed, but this is gonna completely destroy the marketplace and I just don't want to spend $10 in real life to change a single dragon into this breed without genes or anything else :/
I really like the new breed, but this is gonna completely destroy the marketplace and I just don't want to spend $10 in real life to change a single dragon into this breed without genes or anything else :/
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
Oh my, these dragons are so cute!

Edit: Just read the lore. Yikes. Not so cute anymore!

(Also, thanks for the new lyrics!)
Oh my, these dragons are so cute!

Edit: Just read the lore. Yikes. Not so cute anymore!

(Also, thanks for the new lyrics!)
LxbWmll.png
@LayeredCake

They said somewhere that ancient development is going parallel to modern breeds. So no modern breed should be postponed because of ancients :) Anyway, the development of modern breeds takes so long because of apparel that I'm happy to have something in between. Also, fancy terts, that we could not have on modern breeds, are absolutely gorgeous

@LayeredCake

They said somewhere that ancient development is going parallel to modern breeds. So no modern breed should be postponed because of ancients :) Anyway, the development of modern breeds takes so long because of apparel that I'm happy to have something in between. Also, fancy terts, that we could not have on modern breeds, are absolutely gorgeous

Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
Yoooo, is there anyway we can keep their teeth being black? It's looks so much cooler this way
Yoooo, is there anyway we can keep their teeth being black? It's looks so much cooler this way
I bought a G1 for this release and this is one scrys I fell in love with. Gonna wait to decide if I should splurge or not though ;0 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46483788][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=64&winggene=60&wings=136&auth=462ddff3abeb55698d6d5d794945842a5ecedcf0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Naysayers aside I absolutely love the new ancient. On the basis that I’m a ridgeback monolair I might not end up owning one, but maybe in a few months once there’s more user bred variety I’ll find an XXX ice I love :D some of the scries I’ve seen people make are just beautiful!
I bought a G1 for this release and this is one scrys I fell in love with. Gonna wait to decide if I should splurge or not though ;0

dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=64&winggene=60&wings=136&auth=462ddff3abeb55698d6d5d794945842a5ecedcf0&dummyext=prev.png

Naysayers aside I absolutely love the new ancient. On the basis that I’m a ridgeback monolair I might not end up owning one, but maybe in a few months once there’s more user bred variety I’ll find an XXX ice I love :D some of the scries I’ve seen people make are just beautiful!
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="Wyrmilius" date="2020-11-12 13:48:14" ] [quote name="LayeredCake" date="2020-11-12 13:44:07" ] It looks cool but ancients aren't exciting enough for me to get excited about this. Like the artwork but I really don't get the big deal about ancients. With so many things you can't do with them, and they all have an overall "messy" style like there are so many features on their body you can't even tell what their anatomy is, I find it hard to see the point of acquiring these types of dragons. Would be cool if these dragons were modern instead. I get how you are able to release dragons faster when they're ancient but is releasing dragons fast really better than releasing dragons that actually have all capabilities and functions? [/quote] They said somewhere that ancient development is going parallel to modern breeds. So no modern breed should be postponed because of ancients :) Anyway, the development of modern breeds takes so long because of apparel that I'm happy to have something in between. Also, fancy terts, that we could not have on modern breeds, are absolutely gorgeous [/quote] That's cool that they are developing both types of breeds side-by-side. I agree that it's nice to have new content on a fairly frequent basis. I just think it's ridiculous that we have to pay 2000 gems to have enough to breed them. That's more than $20 in the gem shop and again during this pandemic it is absurd. I for one am dirt poor and I'm sure I am not the only one on the site. How can people participate in the hype and get their hands on these new dragaons when the only option to do so is gated behind REAL MONEY? That's what I find insulting. If you aren't going to release modern dragons and insist on releasing these ancients that really can't even do anything, can you at least make them more accessible to the players?
Wyrmilius wrote on 2020-11-12 13:48:14:
LayeredCake wrote on 2020-11-12 13:44:07:
It looks cool but ancients aren't exciting enough for me to get excited about this. Like the artwork but I really don't get the big deal about ancients. With so many things you can't do with them, and they all have an overall "messy" style like there are so many features on their body you can't even tell what their anatomy is, I find it hard to see the point of acquiring these types of dragons. Would be cool if these dragons were modern instead. I get how you are able to release dragons faster when they're ancient but is releasing dragons fast really better than releasing dragons that actually have all capabilities and functions?

That's cool that they are developing both types of breeds side-by-side. I agree that it's nice to have new content on a fairly frequent basis. I just think it's ridiculous that we have to pay 2000 gems to have enough to breed them. That's more than $20 in the gem shop and again during this pandemic it is absurd. I for one am dirt poor and I'm sure I am not the only one on the site. How can people participate in the hype and get their hands on these new dragaons when the only option to do so is gated behind REAL MONEY? That's what I find insulting. If you aren't going to release modern dragons and insist on releasing these ancients that really can't even do anything, can you at least make them more accessible to the players?
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
[quote name="Phenri" date="2020-11-12 11:11:50" ] The PSDs seems to be corrupt or something similar? I've tried opening both male, female and every version of each, but they all show these, funky, corrupt images without any layers. Link to a screenshot [/quote] @Phenri, this should be fixed now!
Phenri wrote on 2020-11-12 11:11:50:

The PSDs seems to be corrupt or something similar?
I've tried opening both male, female and every version of each, but they all show these, funky, corrupt images without any layers.

Link to a screenshot

@Phenri, this should be fixed now!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 181