Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 181
Ooooh they're from Shadowbinder!!
- Cries in shadow flight -
mLpEs8k.png
Hatchery
Art Sales
OMG THEY'RE AMAZING AAAAA
OMG THEY'RE AMAZING AAAAA
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
mLpEs8k.png
Hatchery
Art Sales
[quote name="Phenri" date="2020-11-12 11:11:50" ] The PSDs seems to be corrupt or something similar? I've tried opening both male, female and every version of each, but they all show these, funky, corrupt images without any layers. Link to a screenshot [/quote] @Phenri, this might be due to the massive internet hug our servers are getting right now but I've notified the team that there might be an issue with the Veilspun PSDs.
Phenri wrote on 2020-11-12 11:11:50:
The PSDs seems to be corrupt or something similar?
I've tried opening both male, female and every version of each, but they all show these, funky, corrupt images without any layers.

Link to a screenshot

@Phenri, this might be due to the massive internet hug our servers are getting right now but I've notified the team that there might be an issue with the Veilspun PSDs.
This is a beautiful new breed. I'm surprised, though, that players didn't get an egg or a breed change scroll with the announcement. That's disappointing, not gonna lie.
This is a beautiful new breed. I'm surprised, though, that players didn't get an egg or a breed change scroll with the announcement. That's disappointing, not gonna lie.
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
How am I so late????
How am I so late????
CTF4up6.png
Oh my gosh I LOVE THEM!!! The fairy/butterfly wings !!! These babs are just *Chef's kiss*
Oh my gosh I LOVE THEM!!! The fairy/butterfly wings !!! These babs are just *Chef's kiss*
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
~ I love purple dragons! ~
This is WONDERFUL
And they even have Star/Con!!! AAAAAAADJDYJ6I -
This is WONDERFUL
And they even have Star/Con!!! AAAAAAADJDYJ6I -
. • [ Any Pronouns - Special Eye Collector and Fandragon Hoarder - Avatar ] • .
ZuC362q.gif
omg this is so much!
omg this is so much!
Where do we get Swarmsprite Deerlings from? The post doesn't say, Gem Shop only?
Where do we get Swarmsprite Deerlings from? The post doesn't say, Gem Shop only?
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 181