Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
closed
closed
@Zevi hey, I think you shouldnt give dragons with strings (dont exalt etc.). Once dragon left your clan, its no longer yours >_< Sorry if i sound rude but i wanted to point it out
@Zevi hey, I think you shouldnt give dragons with strings (dont exalt etc.). Once dragon left your clan, its no longer yours >_< Sorry if i sound rude but i wanted to point it out
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-11-07 07:38:57" ] @Zevi hey, I think you shouldnt give dragons with strings (dont exalt etc.). Once dragon left your clan, its no longer yours >_< Sorry if i sound rude but i wanted to point it out [/quote] i've seen plenty of posts where people give away dragons and ask that. I'm not worried about it. thanks for your concern though! I don't think people are that rude that they're gonna do that and if they are then I guess I just wont give them anymore dragons. /shrug
Naivety wrote on 2020-11-07 07:38:57:
i've seen plenty of posts where people give away dragons and ask that. I'm not worried about it. thanks for your concern though! I don't think people are that rude that they're gonna do that and if they are then I guess I just wont give them anymore dragons. /shrug
is #64944241, the first tundra, available? she reminds me of a snowy owl, even down to the eyes, so i think the name Scandiacus would be super fitting, part of the scientific name for them!

@Zevi
is #64944241, the first tundra, available? she reminds me of a snowy owl, even down to the eyes, so i think the name Scandiacus would be super fitting, part of the scientific name for them!

@Zevi
Olive/Ghost
he/him
FR+18
i run a hatchery now!
[quote name="puddlejump" date="2020-11-07 08:00:33" ] is #64944241, the first tundra, available? she reminds me of a snowy owl, even down to the eyes, so i think the name Scandiacus would be super fitting, part of the scientific name for them! @Zevi [/quote] for sure! i'll send the trade ^^
puddlejump wrote on 2020-11-07 08:00:33:

@Zevi

for sure! i'll send the trade ^^