Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stickied footer scrolls wrong horizontal
Hiya, I noticed that the footer doesn't take up the whole screen now that I'm split screening, however when I went to disable the footer I needed to scroll to the right since the settings button was just off the screen and... it scrolled along the hoard [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284730588437413888/773973873543741470/unknown.png[/img] Not sure why this would happen, but it does look unintentional. edit: using windows 10, firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit) on a desktop device.
Hiya, I noticed that the footer doesn't take up the whole screen now that I'm split screening, however when I went to disable the footer I needed to scroll to the right since the settings button was just off the screen and... it scrolled along the hoard

unknown.png

Not sure why this would happen, but it does look unintentional.

edit: using windows 10, firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit) on a desktop device.
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Thanks for the report @windowsXP

We'll look into this. In the meantime, please try to clear your cache - just in case that'll fix it.

Can you provide info on what system and browser you're using? I'll be slightly disappointed if it's not Windows XP.
Thanks for the report @windowsXP

We'll look into this. In the meantime, please try to clear your cache - just in case that'll fix it.

Can you provide info on what system and browser you're using? I'll be slightly disappointed if it's not Windows XP.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Gotta disappoint you on the os here :( I added the specifics on my post, but here they are again: windows 10, firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit) on a desktop device.

Just cleared the cache as well as restarted the browser, it still does the same.
@Kaepora Gotta disappoint you on the os here :( I added the specifics on my post, but here they are again: windows 10, firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit) on a desktop device.

Just cleared the cache as well as restarted the browser, it still does the same.
Happens to me too if i enable the sticky footer and make my browser window smaller than the width needed to show all of flight rising. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452042992539402251/773978330562428968/Screenshot_20201105_193320.png[/img] on Kubuntu 20.04 with brave Version 1.15.76 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Happens to me too if i enable the sticky footer and make my browser window smaller than the width needed to show all of flight rising.

Screenshot_20201105_193320.png

on Kubuntu 20.04 with brave Version 1.15.76 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@windowsXP - Thanks for the additional info! A possible fix has been launched. Please try now.

@Croissants - Thanks for confirming the bug!
@windowsXP - Thanks for the additional info! A possible fix has been launched. Please try now.

@Croissants - Thanks for confirming the bug!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Now the footer takes up the whole window again, but it does follow the scrolling properly now! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529809219134816289/773981896614084628/unknown.png[/img]
Now the footer takes up the whole window again, but it does follow the scrolling properly now!

unknown.png
@windowsXP - It looks like you currently have sticky footer turned on in settings, so far so good! Was that the setting you wanted?

If not, turn sticky footer off under hoard settings and let us know if the footer looks correct in that scenario too. Thanks!
@windowsXP - It looks like you currently have sticky footer turned on in settings, so far so good! Was that the setting you wanted?

If not, turn sticky footer off under hoard settings and let us know if the footer looks correct in that scenario too. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora Ah, I had kept it on for convenience for reporting this! Just changed it back to off, it works correctly when turned off and only shows up at the hoard part.
@Kaepora Ah, I had kept it on for convenience for reporting this! Just changed it back to off, it works correctly when turned off and only shows up at the hoard part.