Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hmmm idk
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@kittybatpurrs THE... THE MATH GAYS...? *quaking in my boots* no.. it cant be! ive only heard of them in legends!
(also /j LOL

ya, he can vibe to music :'D u want headphone on him?

blep faces are the best tbh. and furries are so pleasing to draw. bright colors, cool design, simple to draw, im rly enjoying all the designs you gave me for drawin (piercings Yay)

and okey dokey c: thanks for giving me the all clear to take it piece at a time lol

(quick response cuz , im bored and lying on my floor \: meant to move hour ago
@kittybatpurrs THE... THE MATH GAYS...? *quaking in my boots* no.. it cant be! ive only heard of them in legends!
(also /j LOL

ya, he can vibe to music :'D u want headphone on him?

blep faces are the best tbh. and furries are so pleasing to draw. bright colors, cool design, simple to draw, im rly enjoying all the designs you gave me for drawin (piercings Yay)

and okey dokey c: thanks for giving me the all clear to take it piece at a time lol

(quick response cuz , im bored and lying on my floor \: meant to move hour ago
@Pipqu, so like? i thought that my shift for work i accepted to take on started at 6am today, but it was rly 6pm.... and i texted my manager like "WHERE R U GUYS TO LET ME IN" since i don't have keys to the store and then she woke up at 8am like "ummm august... it was 6pm..." and i was LIKE OHHH NOOO. i work at hot topic so literally, like, it's the chillest place to work ever but i was LAUGHING SO HARD AT MYSELF FOR BEIN THAT USELESS OF A GAY AKLJSDLFKJASDF so i am Not A Math Nor Time Gay

and sure!! :D headphones work great :3

and of course!! :> take all the time u need im in no rush
@Pipqu, so like? i thought that my shift for work i accepted to take on started at 6am today, but it was rly 6pm.... and i texted my manager like "WHERE R U GUYS TO LET ME IN" since i don't have keys to the store and then she woke up at 8am like "ummm august... it was 6pm..." and i was LIKE OHHH NOOO. i work at hot topic so literally, like, it's the chillest place to work ever but i was LAUGHING SO HARD AT MYSELF FOR BEIN THAT USELESS OF A GAY AKLJSDLFKJASDF so i am Not A Math Nor Time Gay

and sure!! :D headphones work great :3

and of course!! :> take all the time u need im in no rush
slkdjfasdf.png
@kittybatpurrs NOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD :sob: a feew hours esrly is one thing but ahhhhhh!! 12 hours early!! im laughing about it a little bit cuz, xD ohh man
well i hope you got some time to rest after going back home
and yaa hot topic really sounds dope, the people ive seen in there are also rly nice and generally rocking their own style c:

(also... i cant read time either.. aprticularly 12 am/pm.. let's just say i thought one of my exams was from noon on monday to noon on tuesday, but it was ACTUALLY from 00:00 on monday to 23:59 on monday. so when i got on, 2 hours past midnight, tp take my exam.... RIP. f the 12 hour clock i love 24 hour clock)
@kittybatpurrs NOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD :sob: a feew hours esrly is one thing but ahhhhhh!! 12 hours early!! im laughing about it a little bit cuz, xD ohh man
well i hope you got some time to rest after going back home
and yaa hot topic really sounds dope, the people ive seen in there are also rly nice and generally rocking their own style c:

(also... i cant read time either.. aprticularly 12 am/pm.. let's just say i thought one of my exams was from noon on monday to noon on tuesday, but it was ACTUALLY from 00:00 on monday to 23:59 on monday. so when i got on, 2 hours past midnight, tp take my exam.... RIP. f the 12 hour clock i love 24 hour clock)
@Pipqu YEAH LOL i went home and slept for 5 hours more LOL it was so funny.

LOL YEAH i had to use the 24/h clock when i worked at a hospital and like? it's useful but then i start to be unable to do math sometimes and im like... 14:56.......... 5pm...? 3pm..? hmmmmm my brain is useful
@Pipqu YEAH LOL i went home and slept for 5 hours more LOL it was so funny.

LOL YEAH i had to use the 24/h clock when i worked at a hospital and like? it's useful but then i start to be unable to do math sometimes and im like... 14:56.......... 5pm...? 3pm..? hmmmmm my brain is useful
slkdjfasdf.png
@Pipqu

Ah so I'm SUPER interested in ordering a cute headshot and maybe an anthro fullbody... I'm a bit confused about the prices though. So is the cute headshot 250kt/g or 500kt/g? The first page is the current sales, right?

Anyway, regardless of the answer, I gotta say that I adore your style and eagerly await a response. I know the waitlist is a bit long, but I am totally willing to wait :D
@Pipqu

Ah so I'm SUPER interested in ordering a cute headshot and maybe an anthro fullbody... I'm a bit confused about the prices though. So is the cute headshot 250kt/g or 500kt/g? The first page is the current sales, right?

Anyway, regardless of the answer, I gotta say that I adore your style and eagerly await a response. I know the waitlist is a bit long, but I am totally willing to wait :D
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@ribo oh hi o':
the only reason it might take a while is my time constraints! and also because ive fallen off the drawing bus (less time/space to draw),

the person who ordered 17 headshots said itd be ok if i did other peoples commissions in between headshots {: so it wouldn't necessarily take too long if i actually had the time/space to draw

i guess i will go ahead and close shop so nobody else commissions me though

and yes, all the sales listed are currently active prices, so itd be 250kt for a cute headshot c:

+tell me if you want the anthro fullbody lol, you can have it for 200kt/g or 300kt/g if you want

ill mark you down in the queue - thanks!
@ribo oh hi o':
the only reason it might take a while is my time constraints! and also because ive fallen off the drawing bus (less time/space to draw),

the person who ordered 17 headshots said itd be ok if i did other peoples commissions in between headshots {: so it wouldn't necessarily take too long if i actually had the time/space to draw

i guess i will go ahead and close shop so nobody else commissions me though

and yes, all the sales listed are currently active prices, so itd be 250kt for a cute headshot c:

+tell me if you want the anthro fullbody lol, you can have it for 200kt/g or 300kt/g if you want

ill mark you down in the queue - thanks!
@Pipqu

Oh I would certainly love to tag an anthro fullbody on (if that's alright)! Both would be of my sona :>

Would I send payment and reference when my turn comes up?
@Pipqu

Oh I would certainly love to tag an anthro fullbody on (if that's alright)! Both would be of my sona :>

Would I send payment and reference when my turn comes up?
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@ribo
sending payment and reference now is good and i can accept the cr when i finish drawing (:
@ribo
sending payment and reference now is good and i can accept the cr when i finish drawing (:
[center]@kingmtt [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3e3257ebb7e4b037737d94bf65dc3f11/cc804e24afd69316-f5/s500x750/742f55fc527eb50f2e4993996c661356a1dbbbd5.png[/img] here you go c: ! hope you like
@kingmtt
742f55fc527eb50f2e4993996c661356a1dbbbd5.png
here you go c: ! hope you like
[center]@evermagical bunny! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/24f065c34db3b9745a4f91b9546e0d27/cc804e24afd69316-5b/s500x750/8f1263ff2ab23198630ffdefe6f249ac564e2cc7.png[/img] thank you for the pinecones :D
@evermagical
bunny!
8f1263ff2ab23198630ffdefe6f249ac564e2cc7.png
thank you for the pinecones :D
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33