Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague as a whole
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yeah, I mean, Ido get you
The disappointment runs very deep

And that Snapper skin, I am just speechless about that
Yeah, I mean, Ido get you
The disappointment runs very deep

And that Snapper skin, I am just speechless about that
qR6otwA.png
I also don't understand how they judge skins. An amazing Snapper skin doesn't get approved, because it looks like there is some muscle? Even though that wasn't the intend, nor do a lot of others think the dragon is suffering. It rather looks like there's red glowing beneath the skeletal parts. Not like gore at all, not like any of the really old - gorgeous - skins.
And one of the festival skins shows exposed bones and within - in the snappers chest - are mushrooms growing. That isn't suffering? It's normal that there are exposed body parts and some plants growing within? Wouldn't you suffer more, if you can see your bones rather than only blood or skin? What's with the discrepancy?

And it's alright if a dragon is covered in frost - frostbite anyone? - but a bloody cut is bad bad bad?
What do we do in the coliseum? We stomp, crush, scratch.
What do animals in the wild? They don't have it always cozy either. We get papercuts. A broken leg. Even in cartoons during the day there's blood or suffering.

I really miss the old days. I loved those skins, the festival apparel. I've changed to plague because I dig this aesthetic - experiencing hardships in life, overcoming them and surviving despite all odds...

What will plague represent? What will it stand for?

A wound has to bleed in order to clean and heal.

I really hope that the devs will only add a filter - so that others can check those skins/apparel they don't want to see. So that we, who want this, may still have it.
I also don't understand how they judge skins. An amazing Snapper skin doesn't get approved, because it looks like there is some muscle? Even though that wasn't the intend, nor do a lot of others think the dragon is suffering. It rather looks like there's red glowing beneath the skeletal parts. Not like gore at all, not like any of the really old - gorgeous - skins.
And one of the festival skins shows exposed bones and within - in the snappers chest - are mushrooms growing. That isn't suffering? It's normal that there are exposed body parts and some plants growing within? Wouldn't you suffer more, if you can see your bones rather than only blood or skin? What's with the discrepancy?

And it's alright if a dragon is covered in frost - frostbite anyone? - but a bloody cut is bad bad bad?
What do we do in the coliseum? We stomp, crush, scratch.
What do animals in the wild? They don't have it always cozy either. We get papercuts. A broken leg. Even in cartoons during the day there's blood or suffering.

I really miss the old days. I loved those skins, the festival apparel. I've changed to plague because I dig this aesthetic - experiencing hardships in life, overcoming them and surviving despite all odds...

What will plague represent? What will it stand for?

A wound has to bleed in order to clean and heal.

I really hope that the devs will only add a filter - so that others can check those skins/apparel they don't want to see. So that we, who want this, may still have it.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback regarding your concerns about Plague. As this thread discusses rules, policies, the team, including specific team members—all topics we don't allow discussed in the forums—and has had almost three weeks up and open for comment, we're locking the thread now.

As always, feedback about our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies should be sent to us through Contact Us.

Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback regarding your concerns about Plague. As this thread discusses rules, policies, the team, including specific team members—all topics we don't allow discussed in the forums—and has had almost three weeks up and open for comment, we're locking the thread now.

As always, feedback about our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies should be sent to us through Contact Us.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14