Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2020
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
happy riot of rot!
happy riot of rot!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
really loving the scene and apparel this year!! though the skins they chose arent as cool as i had hoped. there were def some ones that fit the theme better, like bluedragon's ;_;
really loving the scene and apparel this year!! though the skins they chose arent as cool as i had hoped. there were def some ones that fit the theme better, like bluedragon's ;_;
giphy.gif
Happy RoR! I love the apparel and the scene!
Happy RoR! I love the apparel and the scene!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Just got a Boneyard Gnawer chest from scavenging and I assume that's not something that should happen, no?

Boneyard Gnawer Chest
Just got a Boneyard Gnawer chest from scavenging and I assume that's not something that should happen, no?

Boneyard Gnawer Chest
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
Happy RoR! That apparel looks amazing!
Happy RoR! That apparel looks amazing!
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
The skins that violated our rules about copyright and fanart has been removed updated with another contender, zombie veins! Congratulations to our new winner! If you are still seeing the old skin, please refresh your cache by using ctrl+f5 [quote name="InfectedMushroom" date="2020-10-25 06:24:38" ] Just got a Boneyard Gnawer chest from scavenging and I assume that's not something that should happen, no? Boneyard Gnawer Chest [/quote] Thank you for the catch! This has been corrected and is now found by mining!
The skins that violated our rules about copyright and fanart has been removed updated with another contender, zombie veins! Congratulations to our new winner!

If you are still seeing the old skin, please refresh your cache by using ctrl+f5

InfectedMushroom wrote on 2020-10-25 06:24:38:

Boneyard Gnawer Chest

Thank you for the catch! This has been corrected and is now found by mining!
yayaya :D

edit; was there skins that violated rules? i was too late to see an now im super curious D:
yayaya :D

edit; was there skins that violated rules? i was too late to see an now im super curious D:
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Ooh some skins i like passed <3 yay
Edit: I'm not into plague, but i really like that apparel. Even though my zodiac is scorpio, I dont like that familiar. Its goodly drawn tho
Ooh some skins i like passed <3 yay
Edit: I'm not into plague, but i really like that apparel. Even though my zodiac is scorpio, I dont like that familiar. Its goodly drawn tho
Love the familiar, it's so cool

very underwhelmed from the rest but hmmm, nice to those who like it

Happy RoR!
Love the familiar, it's so cool

very underwhelmed from the rest but hmmm, nice to those who like it

Happy RoR!
qR6otwA.png
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img] [size=7][color=#b13a3a]Happy Riot of Rot![/size][/color] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pcdper929atye3v/plaguebottom.png[/img] [/center]
plaguetop.png
Happy Riot of Rot!
plaguebottom.png
cbQdPvX.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56